John Stones #11 He can put his fruit in our salads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m about £90 for my petrol and £55 for a ticket, after already paying £35 for my membership to get access to tickets 🙄

Okay, but how is this not a cute movie plot? 🥺❤🥰

Dating is awkward af in general. The older you get, the more exhausting it becomes. With online dating, it’s also become so rushed, like you have to go on a date, or multiple, within a certain time or the other might lose interest. They also all keep multiple dates on hand, which kinda cheapens the whole experience to you becoming an item at the proverbial dating buffet rather than the main menu. And please do not get me started on tinder.

Or on talking about your jobs. Do you know how uncomfortable it is, when they realise I’m a doctor? Either it gets downplayed - “so many women go into medicine these days”, or you suddenly get unwanted financial tips - “you’d earn so much more in private practice”. Or, even worse, they start telling you what’s wrong with them.

So this date last night is kind of an outlier. 😳🥺

Although, funny story from one of my male friends from a few years back. He swiped right on some girl and she promised him to make him some muffins and to come by her house that night. Now, you’d think that’s be some euphemism for hot, dirty, smutty one night stand sex.

Nope. She literally had him drive to her house, so she could offer him freshly baked muffins. 😂
Love that she baked for him

RLF would have loved that 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
For the fourth time today, I’ve been evacuated from the department 🤣 already got my 10k steps 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I have to preface that I haven’t been on a date with someone I hadn’t known much beforehand in a long while, but it was really nice to be able to get to know each other.

We had dinner at a small restaurant in town, the food was so good - French fusion kitchen, how does the man know the way to my heart? - the place was amazing, too. I have never had the chance to go there before. 10/10 best choice he could’ve made.
The concert was fun, it was in the park of the Barock castle - drinks, dancing, some touching. He walked me home, and we sat in another park for a long time to talk and watch the stars. He’s a really good kisser, I might have some beard burn from his stubble still 😂

It didn’t go any further than making out, but it was really fun to be out and about on a cute date like that. I got home way, waaaaaay too late, so I’ve only had a couple of hours of sleep - I’m currently drowning myself in coffee 😂 and hoping for the best.

There’s no red flags so far, he’s cute and kind and sort of nerdy funny, which had me laughing way too much. Him being slightly younger isn’t a big deal for either of us. The only thing is that he just recently got out of a long term relationship, and I’m not really up for being a rebound.
Sounds like a lovely time! Glad you had fun. I know what you mean about being the rebound, though. Thanks for checking in. ❤

Hope everyone’s had a good day. And bye, bye Boris.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bae is just going to have to give you the private jet, or let you and the cats move in

I have just had a little power nap 😬, I regret it now
I'm howling at you napping when WFH.

5 mins until I am free. I might go to Morrisons and buy some treats.

• Heart
I'm howling at you napping when WFH.

5 mins until I am free. I might go to Morrisons and buy some treats.
What will you get? Morrisons doughnuts are the one

In my defence it is warm, I didn't sleep v well and have been doing e-learning all day so am ready to shoot myself in the face. It was a choice between a nap and a walk, the nap won #slothlife

Are you doing part 2 of your testing today?

• Heart
What will you get? Morrisons doughnuts are the one

In my defence it is warm, I didn't sleep v well and have been doing e-learning all day so am ready to shoot myself in the face. It was a choice between a nap and a walk, the nap won #slothlife

Are you doing part 2 of your testing today?
RLF is actually in office today but I haven't charged it yet! I will put it on when I get home.

It's so warm here today, it's gonna be sweltering in the car.

I love their Black Cherry Sundae, like black forrest gateau in a tub. So good.

• Heart
RLF is actually in office today but I haven't charged it yet! I will put it on when I get home.

It's so warm here today, it's gonna be sweltering in the car.

I love their Black Cherry Sundae, like black forrest gateau in a tub. So good.
I haven't had black forest gateau in ages 🤤 @mimimithis pls tell me you are a fan?

Also pls can we have more cat photos when you get home, thank you

@LurkingAnnie have you found out why RLF is being so nice yet?

I shall have black forest gateau in my death row meal list.

20220707_170443.jpg

He has claimed the hoodie as his
20220707_162718.jpg

This is what Johncat does when he is happy to see you
20220707_162803.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes 🤣🤣🤣

he’s got to start working away, which has always been a risk, but it’s been on hold because of covid.

anyway, it’s all really vague, but between now and middle of august I should expect him to be away twice.

I’m packing his bags for him - does he not realise once pre-season bae comes out to play I’ll have no time for RLF

• Heart
Yes 🤣🤣🤣

he’s got to start working away, which has always been a risk, but it’s been on hold because of covid.

anyway, it’s all really vague, but between now and middle of august I should expect him to be away twice.

I’m packing his bags for him - does he not realise once pre-season bae comes out to play I’ll have no time for RLF
I am cackling at “I’m packing his bags for him.” Safe travels, RLF, but it’s nearly time for pre-season bae. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes 🤣🤣🤣

YOU JAMMY COW!

I'm sure you've done a great job of feigning being devastated. RLF told me yesterday he's on AL next week, I couldn't have looked more disappointed if I tried.

@Violetroselily have now decided you are right, Chp20 > Chp 19

• Haha
  • Heart
I shall have black forest gateau in my death row meal list.

View attachment 1399522

He has claimed the hoodie as his
View attachment 1399523

This is what Johncat does when he is happy to see you
View attachment 1399525
Your kittens are adorable. ❤

I haven't had black forest gateau in ages 🤤 @mimimithis pls tell me you are a fan?

Also pls can we have more cat photos when you get home, thank you

Oh, I haven't had one in ages, but yes, I love myself some black forest gateau goodness! ☺

Does black forest gateau exist as ice cream flavour in the UK, too?

• Heart
I am cackling at “I’m packing his bags for him.” Safe travels, RLF, but it’s nearly time for pre-season bae. :ROFLMAO:

we have not 24 hours apart since October 2019, which I know might seem lovely - but it’ll be nice for him to get away 🤣🤣

YOU JAMMY COW!

I'm sure you've done a great job of feigning being devastated. RLF told me yesterday he's on AL next week, I couldn't have looked more disappointed if I tried.
I’m not going to lie… I’m milking it right now. He’s brought me wine whilst I sit outside in the sun 🤣🤣

B7818E8D-6560-4B0B-9C49-5FDF35CB7D35.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
we have not 24 hours apart since October 2019, which I know might seem lovely - but it’ll be nice for him to get away 🤣🤣

I’m not going to lie… I’m milking it right now. He’s brought me wine whilst I sit outside in the sun 🤣🤣

View attachment 1399618
Being a spinster, I cannot imagine spending so much time with someone but you two are rather sweet! Milk it some more. Can he do some washing up later?

• Heart
Yes 🤣🤣🤣

Glad you're taking the news well 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.