John Kuckian - What Happened to Him and His Palette?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His house has been a mess ever since he allegedly bought the house. He has been renovating for 7 months now and he is no where near the end of it. Where does he even sleep? Every room has no door and there isn't any toilets or bathtubs. He hasn't hired any repair men because he is broke and his friend is helping him. At this pace he will never finish the renovations.

I super randomly remembered that he existed so I decided to google him and let me tell you he has one of the most pompous LinkedIn profiles I have seen.
At least he started to learn Neuroscience so it's a not only crusty makeup.

Reactions: 1
I super randomly remembered that he existed so I decided to google him and let me tell you he has one of the most pompous LinkedIn profiles I have seen.
At least he started to learn Neuroscience so it's a not only crusty makeup.
I never knew he had a thread, completely forgot about him. Remember when he went to the us and went psycho on some rich woman and her husband šŸ˜‚

what is happening with this soul? He has completey vanished from the internet. His website is still online selling non existent lipsticks

Reactions: 2
what is happening with this soul? He has completey vanished from the internet. His website is still online selling non existent lipsticks
Creating chandeliers on insta by the looks of things???

He really is an odd one