Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL SR nutrition has just announced her book. You all called it! If you were all detectives, there would be no unsolved crimes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t help but think he shows a lot less of Marley because he doesn’t perform or excel like Indie does, he’s just a normal kid. I always feel sorry for Marley as he’s such a gorgeous little boy but Joe acts like he dislikes him - his favouritism towards indie is so clear.

I think he was under the misguided impression that because Indie was a ‘good’ baby, Marley would be the same ie Sleep, weaning etc! He fails to see how wonderful his son actually is, and being different to Indie is what makes Marley, Marley. But it seems like he wanted another Indie - another kid who would perform for the camera, and do the funny face constantly! He’s an awful parent, and he does nothing but complain when Marley is going to through a hard time and how it’s affecting him, and that he’s losing sleep and is frustrated and stressed

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just watched all the Indie stuff and he’s
just such a stupid show off twit !!!
It was actually embarrassing 🙈
Poor Indie 🙄

Reactions: 7
Feel like a crap mum after seeing Indie holding the pen correctly. My son will be 3 soon and is still holding a pen with a 5 finger grip 😕
I'm in my thirties and can't hold a pen correctly. 😂 Honestly, it's done me no harm at all and I have really neat writing, plus I can draw faces too. 😉

Reactions: 10
Absolutely chuffed to see gin ton didn't duck off alongside 2020 👀

Also deeply suspicious about where Rosie and Marley are. If they're not around (which the stories imply) anyone shocked lockdown rules don't apply to the Wicks Household?

Cant wait for Indie to rebel against Joe's parenting. Poor little mite. And a bit weird how he has her in the gym when he's working out.

What if Marley isn't like his sister and can't count/repeat phrases at that age 😭 he gets left out enough already!

Reactions: 11
Never forget they put their newborn baby (who had unknown sight problems) in a handbag whilst they ate their meal on holiday. If you ever feel inferior to Perfect Parent Joe, remember this.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
“Taught me all I know about weaning”. Not the greatest endorsement for the book then.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never forget they put their newborn baby (who had unknown sight problems) in a handbag whilst they ate their meal on holiday. If you ever feel inferior to Perfect Parent Joe, remember this.
What?! How did I miss that!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
This always makes me so sad to remember, Joe was so resentful towards Marley and all the while he couldn’t see 🙁

• Sad
Pretty sure this confirms his lordship reads here - seems a bit odd lots saying we don't see Marley and then BAM!

• Haha
  • Sick
Who in their right mind asks random strangers to rate on a scale how much they love their own child? So bizarre!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure if this old but I’m guessing it’s all the eggs he’s been eating 😂😂😂😂
i’m more concerned about the hot air he spouts from his mouth. Talks absolute shite about mental health, well-being and exercise. The man is a dangerous attention seeking narcissist. There is literally nothing he will not do for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
duck me! He farted! Wow! A normal bodily function that we all do all the time. He is milking it for all it is worth. What a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.