Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly why he does it. He’s always shown Indie off. We get it, she’s bright, but how much time must he spend drilling things into her rather than letting her be a normal toddler playing? He’ll have her at private preschool/prep as soon as they’re back open. Instead of letting her be a little kid. We spend long enough in formal education without starting writing, phonics etc at 2. Let her do something arty rather than school books!
She’s already at prep school isn’t she, they showed her going not long after they moved

Reactions: 1
Feel like a crap mum after seeing Indie holding the pen correctly. My son will be 3 soon and is still holding a pen with a 5 finger grip 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Feel like a crap mum after seeing Indie holding the pen correctly. My son will be 3 soon and is still holding a pen with a 5 finger grip 😕
Do not let this shitbag make you feel bad.
That kid has probably been nagged within an inch of her life to do this so he can show it off.

My ex is like a carbon copy of this, our daughter has to be the best/top/ahead of everything.
He coaches and drills her to the point that when she comes to me she needs to let it all go.
Putting pressure on them will bite you on the arse in the future as they will push back eventually.
You're doing nothing wrong by letting him explore and mark-make without pressuring him to "do it right".

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ahh please don't feel like that, they will all learn different skills at their own pace and it's usually led by the child, for example my youngest who is now 4 has always held a pencil correctly, we never showed her or corrected her she just did it...now my nearly 7 year old who we did try to show was having none of it and still doesn't but she can write 🤣 Joe likes to live through his children and takes their achievements as his own, I wonder if he'll as readily share in their failures, I doubt he would

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Please don’t let this knobhead make you feel like a crap Mum. 3 year olds dont need to be able to hold a pen correctly, there is plenty of time for children to do academic learning. They should be allowed to be kids at this age, not be badgered and coached for the ‘gram like Indie is. I can’t wait for her to rebel!

Reactions: 13
They don't need to write before school. It can annoy teachers if they learn things differently. I really wouldn't worry he's just showing off - I'd rather encourage a 2 year old to play. They get enough work and homework when they're 4.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They don't need to write before school. It can annoy teachers if they learn things differently. I really wouldn't worry he's just showing off - I'd rather encourage a 2 year old to play. They get enough work and homework when they're 4.
Same as things like phonics - learning things wrong early actually puts them back as teachers have to re-teach them the correct way. Just let them play! He’s the ultimate competitive show off parent.

Reactions: 14
I haven't followed him for ages but insta randomly suggested a post of his. He was shirtless and working out and tbh, he doesn't look THAT great. Not bad by any stretch but not the lean muscled guy often portrayed in magazines and in books (thanks to lighting and the usual tricks). His muscle size and definition definitely seems to have diminished, which i guess shouldn't be a surprise with all the HIIT stuff he does.

Reactions: 6

Please don’t let this head of a show parent make you feel bad, Indie has probably been coached to within an inch of her life to do this stuff, he treats his children like performing monkeys and acts smug about how ‘smart’ they are! It took my Son going to School to be able to hold with a pincer grip, he’s left handed and I still have to remind him sometimes as he does revert back to holding with a 5 finger grip. They all do things in their own time.

Reactions: 8
That video he has on his insta with Indie saying 'good luck Daddy, I'm so proud of you' was absolutely ridiculous. It was clear she was coached and what child of that age says things like that? The comments were absolutely nauseating as well ''OH MY GOD I'M SOBBINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG'. Oh please!

Reactions: 12
So ive seen a d read a few times and a few of you have also commented when Joe witches about his poor childhood blah blah ( i skip over it? As i always felt for his mum who i assume ia still in his life, to be so publicly moaned (humiliated) all the time.

How Joe goes om about Indie... she could grow up rebelling/hating on her childhood... and then Marley having a complex of being the not good enough sibling....

So ive seen a d read a few times and a few of you have also commented when Joe witches about his poor childhood blah blah ( i skip over it? As i always felt for his mum who i assume ia still in his life, to be so publicly moaned (humiliated) all the time.

How Joe goes om about Indie... she could grow up rebelling/hating on her childhood... and then Marley having a complex of being the not good enough sibling....
Yes, I don't know what makes him think he's such a superior parent to his mum. Presumably because he forces his child to eat a keto diet, refuses to give her normal food and pushes her to perform for his millions of Instagram followers. His desperation to not be like his mum and give his children this 'superior' upbringing is going to be his downfall.

Please don’t let this head of a show parent make you feel bad, Indie has probably been coached to within an inch of her life to do this stuff, he treats his children like performing monkeys and acts smug about how ‘smart’ they are! It took my Son going to School to be able to hold with a pincer grip, he’s left handed and I still have to remind him sometimes as he does revert back to holding with a 5 finger grip. They all do things in their own time.
I can’t help but think he shows a lot less of Marley because he doesn’t perform or excel like Indie does, he’s just a normal kid. I always feel sorry for Marley as he’s such a gorgeous little boy but Joe acts like he dislikes him - his favouritism towards indie is so clear.

Reactions: 9
I felt the same after seeing that, my daughter is 3 and a half and isn’t even remotely interested/able to hold a pen... she holds it as a fist and then gets annoyed when she can’t do a circle and throws the pen on the floor 🙄😂
But Joe is painfully insecure and so desperate for validation online, it’s so cringe-worthy to watch! He was trying so hard to get her to say the letter Y and it was obvious she didn’t know but he just wanted to force the moment... even though it’s completely normal for a child that age to have no clue what the letters of the alphabet are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I felt the same after seeing that, my daughter is 3 and a half and isn’t even remotely interested/able to hold a pen... she holds it as a fist and then gets annoyed when she can’t do a circle and throws the pen on the floor 🙄😂
But Joe is so painfully insecure and so desperate for validation online, it’s so cringe-worthy to watch! He was trying so hard to get her to say the letter Y and it was obvious she didn’t know but he just wanted to force the moment... even though it’s completely normal for a child that age to have no clue what the letters of the alphabet are.
He’s so dismissive of her two when she doesn’t say what he wants her to. She’s correctly saying ‘stars’ as that’s what she can see and he corrects her. He’s going to give his children a complex.

Reactions: 7
Don’t worry about the pen holding. My little boy is 4 and a half and at school (homeschool obviously at the moment 🤦‍♀️) and he can’t hold a pen at all. My 2 year old is much better at it. They are all individuals. Son my let Instagram get you down x

Reactions: 8
Where are Rosie & Marley - his latest story ‘daddy bear & baby bear’ so weird when we are meant to be staying at home

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.