Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said on the last thread that Marley’s labels in the hospital had Rosie’s surname on - doesn’t mean they’re not married just that she might not have changed her name. In hospital baby will always be placed under mums surname, you can register baby as whatever you want, but in hospital it’s so mum and baby are linked

Reactions: 18
20201211_123730.jpg

Someone just shared this on their stories. I mean do we expect anything else. Surprised all the recommendations aren't just his own

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
He's pissed up already and yeah, it's shock horror, Joe. You're supposed to be promoting healthy lifestyle. Not saying don't EVER drink, but think of all the kids that are following ya and look up to you. Just gross and utter lack of professionalism. Such a shame masses are thinking that's a top lad behaviour

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone said on the last thread that Marley’s labels in the hospital had Rosie’s surname on - doesn’t mean they’re not married just that she might not have changed her name. In hospital baby will always be placed under mums surname, you can register baby as whatever you want, but in hospital it’s so mum and baby are linked
Yes this happened to me, for some reason medical records didn’t have my married name on them, so when my son was born he was “given” my maiden name on his tags.

Moment to awe at indie though - my sons the same age as her (2 months difference) not a chance in hell he’d be drawing faces. She’s a remarkably clever little girl.

Reactions: 18
He's pissed up already and yeah, it's shock horror, Joe. You're supposed to be promoting healthy lifestyle. Not saying don't EVER drink, but think of all the kids that are following ya and look up to you. Just gross and utter lack of professionalism. Such a shame masses are thinking that's a top lad behaviour
I think he’s genuinely got a drinking problem, who sits around the house at 2pm in front of a laptop getting hammered whilst you have kids in the house?

Reactions: 16
Yes this happened to me, for some reason medical records didn’t have my married name on them, so when my son was born he was “given” my maiden name on his tags.

Moment to awe at indie though - my sons the same age as her (2 months difference) not a chance in hell he’d be drawing faces. She’s a remarkably clever little girl.
And yet he's still like "Ooh, aren't the eyes too small? Cor, they're tiny. Are you going to draw the legs? What about the rest of the body? Indie! Indie!"

Leave her TF alone! Or praise her drawing but keep your criticisms to yourself!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
And yet he's still like "Ooh, aren't the eyes too small? Cor, they're tiny. Are you going to draw the legs? What about the rest of the body? Indie! Indie!"

I thought the same. My little boy is 2 months older and he’s still at the Scribble over everything stage - spends more time fiddling with the pen lids than drawing 😂 he is INSUFFERABLE.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
By all means have your Christmas party during the day and drink but surely it’s not on brand to show it on a diet and fitness page?! Nevermind showing him drunk in charge of children. He really does have problems.

Not disputing that Indie is bright but with kids it’s about repetition - so if Joe coaches her through drawing faces day after day after day she is going to be ‘better’ at it than a parent who leaves their kid to draw however they want to.

Ultimately when it comes to GCSEs no one is going to know which kid drew a face at 2 and which kid couldn’t hold a pen. In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter so it pisses me off how much he showboats on behalf of his kids when he is also a parenting influencer.

Reactions: 40
By all means have your Christmas party during the day and drink but surely it’s not on brand to show it on a diet and fitness page?! Nevermind showing him drunk in charge of children. He really does have problems.

Not disputing that Indie is bright but with kids it’s about repetition - so if Joe coaches her through drawing faces day after day after day she is going to be ‘better’ at it than a parent who leaves their kid to draw however they want to.

Ultimately when it comes to GCSEs no one is going to know which kid drew a face at 2 and which kid couldn’t hold a pen. In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter so it pisses me off how much he showboats on behalf of his kids when he is also a parenting influencer.
This is so true. Out of pure interest after my above post I asked my toddler to draw a circle and eyes and a mouth today and he could do it - literally I bet he sits there coaching her through everything and then whatever she can do he posts for the world to see. It’s all such an ego booster, he really is such a narcissistic individual. Whatever Indie succeeds at in life he will all put down to what he did, he’s just that sort of person.

Reactions: 13
Wow that photo in the previous thread of the girl naked in the background. 🤨 it was definitely posted by him at the same time as saying he would miss Rosie??

Reactions: 7
I reckon he must have thought the doors were closed and the girl was hidden. She looks like she was on a laptop. I bet he is sowing his seed elsewhere . Wouldn’t surprise me at all.

Reactions: 5
So my friend said the pic with the woman in the back was a screen shot of a video he was taking talking and was in November 2018...

• Wow
Reactions: 6

See I watched it on mute, was way more beautiful that way 😂

I cannot believe how drunk he is - he’d come out and go “it’s Christmas though!” Yeah, whatever - and an app launch, and a day ending in “Y”. It all starts when someone will find any excuse to get smashed!
It’s beyond irresponsible do that with small children around. What an absolute nugget.

See I watched it on mute, was way more beautiful that way 😂

I cannot believe how drunk he is - he’d come out and go “it’s Christmas though!” Yeah, whatever - and an app launch, and a day ending in “Y”. It all starts when someone will find any excuse to get smashed!
It’s beyond irresponsible do that with small children around. What an absolute nugget.
Plus dancing around holding Marley and he’s had, what, 4 or 5 G&Ts? 😬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I reckon he must have thought the doors were closed and the girl was hidden. She looks like she was on a laptop. I bet he is sowing his seed elsewhere . Wouldn’t surprise me at all.
People have come on here before that say they know him and I think they have mentioned him being a cheater. This was aaaages ago that was said thogh.

He is coming across as an irresponsible alcoholic. He doesn't realise that kids' brains are like sponges, they will remember daddy being drunk and reeking of alcohol. I had an alcoholic father and that is my memories.

• Sad
Yeah that’s the bit that made my stomach do a flip. I’d be sending my other half to his bed if he dared play around with our son that drunk! That’s how accidents happen. And see if something had happened and Marley had ended up in A&E? “Yeah, so I was drunk...”

Reactions: 5
People have come on here before that say they know him and I think they have mentioned him being a cheater. This was aaaages ago that was said thogh.

He is coming across as an irresponsible alcoholic. He doesn't realise that kids' brains are like sponges, they will remember daddy being drunk and reeking of alcohol. I had an alcoholic father and that is my memories.
Once a cheater always a cheater. What an absolute weapon.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.