Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don’t wanna see your bubble butt in boxers and neither do we want to see Marley’s head so close to that sharp edge 😬
This really annoys me for what you've said plus its dangerous for Indie if he loses concentration for a second? Also again Marley ☹

Secondly this...if he's so into fitness exercising daily then surely hed look a bit better? Or am I being mean?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This really annoys me for what you've said plus its dangerous for Indie if he loses concentration for a second? Also again Marley ☹

Secondly this...if he's so into fitness exercising daily then surely hed look a bit better? Or am I being mean?
yep!! He gives no fucks about that poor boy other than to post a photo of him after tonnes of photos of indie as an afterthought. probably resentful as he’s not as easy to parent as indie whcih is awful! And he “ruined” the whole weanin15 cash cow. I can’t see that Rosie has a favourite though so that’s something. He’s a lovely little lad, Joe should be nicer to him.

I’ve always thought this! His physique is that of someone who goes to the gym casually like 1/2 times per week ... not that of someone who has a fully gifted equipped gym at home & claims to be the nations PE teacher. not sure whether it’s his diet or he doesn’t work out as often as he preaches?

Reactions: 10

Yeah he is getting more average as the pandemic goes on. HIIT is great to some degree but it won't build and/or sustain the type of lean muscled fitness model physique

Reactions: 9
He doesn't really have the diet to match his fitness to have a proper class body I dont think.

Also why did I have to endure seeing his arse crack tonight ffs 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yeah he is getting more average as the pandemic goes on. HIIT is great to some degree but it won't build and/or sustain the type of lean muscled fitness model physique
Does he do much weight lifting or mostly HIIT? I found weight lifting to be a game changers.

OK, I let the boxers slide yesterday. It made me gip but it's not the first time. Eeeuch.

But, his FULLY NAKED ARSE?! I cannot abide.

No.

No. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the arse Joe 🤢🤢🤢

Also hes admitted shes repeating what she remembers being read to her on the grid post but the video of Indie reading to herself feels staged as duck.

Reactions: 4
OK, I let the boxers slide yesterday. It made me gip but it's not the first time. Eeeuch.

But, his FULLY NAKED ARSE?! I cannot abide.

No.

No. 🤮
Nasty!!! So I know the whole the nation pe teacher is a joke but no teacher would get there ass out to millions of people 😂🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the arse Joe 🤢🤢🤢

Also hes admitted shes repeating what she remembers being read to her on the grid post but the video of Indie reading to herself feels staged as duck.
Is it just me who feels sad that she’s sat by the baby gate wide awake with her blanket like she’s waiting for someone? Probably left her alone so he could prioritise himself

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is it just me who feels sad that she’s sat by the baby gate wide awake with her blanket like she’s waiting for someone? Probably left her alone so he could prioritise himself
I thought the same. She’s obviously woken up or been left to fall asleep alone and he’s too busy in the gym.

She even parroted back ‘what does that say Indie’ when she was reading, as she is so used to hearing it 1000 times a day!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
We don’t wanna see your bubble butt in boxers and neither do we want to see Marley’s head so close to that sharp edge 😬
I don't if anyone notices but once hes put her down on the floor he kicks his leg and looks like he's about to accidentally kick her in the head before the video cuts out.

Reactions: 1
Does he do much weight lifting or mostly HIIT? I found weight lifting to be a game changers.
Completely. HIIT is good and has it place for fatloss but it won't get you looking like a fitness model. Weights as you as are the real game changer...mixed with HIIT maybe

Him sliding into that wall was 100% staged. After the success of fart-gate, he needs new material to get himself back in the news

Reactions: 11
I gave up after the first lockdown. I initially really enjoyed the morning work outs but after a while I felt I was just wasting time in between reps waiting for him to stop talking and actually explain what's next
I only saw the wall thing because he posted it on his feed and stories. I can't stand his silly billy routine, it reeks of "I'm so *quirky*"

Reactions: 4
Hands down the worst thing he’s ever posted, indie with her legs wide open and little knickers on 😳😳 how has he posted that?!?! He has no clue who is watching his stories. Disgraceful

Hands down the worst thing he’s ever posted, indie with her legs wide open and little knickers on 😳😳 how has he posted that?!?! He has no clue who is watching his stories. Disgraceful
He’s deleted it now thankfully!! Moron

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Him sliding into that wall was 100% staged. After the success of fart-gate, he needs new material to get himself back in the news
Does he actually do exercise in these videos now, or is it just messing about trying to go viral?

Reactions: 5
Does he actually do exercise in these videos now, or is it just messing about trying to go viral?
Literally no idea, I don't watch him anymore. I guess the latter tho
Side note: I love Simon brodkins impressions of him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.