Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to all this, but once my friend sent me this when joe was staying in a hotel and had said it was going to be hard as he would be away from
His girlfriend and baby for 10 days, there’s a woman in his bed in the back 😨
He looks gintonned to death 🥴

Reactions: 3
Who do we think the mystery girl is? One night stand? He always gave me sleazy vibes though so along with his super sized ego, it doesn’t surprise me that he’s cheated on her.

I reckon she knows, surely it was pointed out to her before now. Perhaps she’s turned a blindeye.

Who do we think the mystery girl is? One night stand? He always gave me sleazy vibes though so along with his super sized ego, it doesn’t surprise me that he’s cheated on her.

I reckon she knows, surely it was pointed out to her before now. Perhaps she’s turned a blindeye.
I think she knows too, two kids and millions in the bank...

Reactions: 4
They do spend a lot of time apart, and go away on their own a lot. I get the impression they have an “alternative” marriage (if they are even properly married, that ceremony was really odd and remember Marley’s hospital pics where he had Marley Jones written on the board 🤔).

I’m new to all this, but once my friend sent me this when joe was staying in a hotel and had said it was going to be hard as he would be away from
His girlfriend and baby for 10 days, there’s a woman in his bed in the back 😨
Is it just me who thinks it looks like his Mum?! I’m not sure why he’d be sharing a room with his Mum and it would be a weird explanation!

I do think he’s the type who would cheat though, huge ego and loves it being massaged.

Is it just me who thinks it looks like his Mum?! I’m not sure why he’d be sharing a room with his Mum and it would be a weird explanation!

I do think he’s the type who would cheat though, huge ego and loves it being massaged.
The woman looks like she’s topless in bed, he’s definitely up to no good!!

NEW THREAD!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.