Joe Wicks #6 My mum was a fail, she didn’t feed me kale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked it too - seemed so much more relaxed and a lovely moment as you said. Also liked that there was no forcing Marley to eat egg from a spoon - really hope they just go with the finger food for him from now on. He seems much happier being in control of what he eats.
I doubt it....that’s no in the book so he’ll be getting force fed slop again when Joe is back

Reactions: 2
I doubt it....that’s no in the book so he’ll be getting force fed slop again when Joe is back
Ugh. It's just ridiculous. And I say this as someone who spoon fed for ages! I am no way claiming to be an expert but its beyond obvious Marley is not interested in being spoon fed. Poor kid, feel infuriated on his behalf!

Reactions: 4
See the bit where he’s filming a group of them walking into a restaurant room, and he’s behind this guy and then just looks like he pushes right in front of him to get the insta footage. He might not have done but just seemed like one of those dick moves when someone speeds in ahead of you! Btw all these guys he’s been on this paid tour with will be his “best mates” at the end of it all!

Reactions: 2
I’m raging, first of all we are subjected to the idiot that is Jack Monroe gracing us, and now Joe Wicks. Stop coming up to Scotland and sharing your germs 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Because he shares so much on social media we know it’s Indie’s birthday on Wednesday. Does anyone else find it weird and selfish that he’s gone on a holiday without his family right before his daughters birthday, therefore leaving Rosie to do all the birthday prep alone with two kids?! I hope he’s back for it!

I know that some parents often have to miss birthdays because of work but surely he didn’t *have* to go this week?

Reactions: 16
Because he shares so much on social media we know it’s Indie’s birthday on Wednesday. Does anyone else find it weird and selfish that he’s gone on a holiday without his family right before his daughters birthday, therefore leaving Rosie to do all the birthday prep alone with two kids?! I hope he’s back for it!

I know that some parents often have to miss birthdays because of work but surely he didn’t *have* to go this week?
I think there’s something going on with them, trouble in paradise!

Reactions: 12
Anyone notice in the video of him jumping into the lake, at the end you cna hear a woman chuckle at point he jumps in. Wonder is that Rosie or has he actually brought a PA with him or something? Lol
That jump from the trampoline into the water was shocking... deffo not instagram worthy 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m raging, first of all we are subjected to the idiot that is Jack Monroe gracing us, and now Joe Wicks. Stop coming up to Scotland and sharing your germs 😡
But Edinburgh is JM’s ‘home‘ remember? Don’t worry she’s reclaiming her Cypriot roots so hopefully you’ll be safe from future visits.

I just don’t get the desperation of Joe that he has to go away let alone all the way to Scotland - the virus hasn’t disappeared and spikes/local lockdowns are a potential risk/reality. Add into this that he’s mixing with a lot of people so increasing the risk compared to if he’d just bubbled with one household - and not just for himself but anyone he comes into contact with and the ripple effect of who they in turn come into contact with.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes I’d be fuming if I lived in Scotland. We have seen for months that he has flouted social distancing. Could be one of these Covid super spreaders.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.