Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Joe getting Indie to list everything they bought made me think how he is still on his first child with most of this.

We did a lot more 'teaching' with our first child. Then with subsequent children you don't have the same time or energy, you have already done it before so it's less of a novelty and you have the older child shouting bananas when you try to coax the younger one to say it. What I also discovered is the younger ones still learn to say banana so really it's fine.

Joe is a first time parent on steroids. All the annoying things we all did first time round at once and plastered all over Instagram claiming to be an expert on it.

Marley won't get the same level of flash cards etc

Reactions: 21
I agree with the poster in the previous thread who says he just likes to cause controversy (re the driving) - he really does! For him, any attention is good attention regardless of whether it’s positive or negative. Plus he gets a kick out of the controversy because he knows his swarms or yummy mummy’s will stick up for him.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else getting sick of the Gousto posts with no reference to the fact it's an advert, he's a shareholder, he's literally pretending he will not gain financially from pushing the brand

Oh and Joe, still waiting for a reply about asking for my money back from over a year ago from your 90 day plan that's the same as a friend's - hardly personalised, you're a scam artist mate

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The gusto thing he never used to post that it was an ad etc A few people put in complaints and they were taken further with both him and gusto being contacted and pulled up on it. Since then he uses the paid partnership banner with it . I'm guessing that is allowed as I think since they have been pulled up on it already they wouldn't want to do it wrong again but I'm not sure.

If you think it's not correct you can submit a complaint.

Reactions: 3
I agree with the poster in the previous thread who says he just likes to cause controversy (re the driving) - he really does! For him, any attention is good attention regardless of whether it’s positive or negative. Plus he gets a kick out of the controversy because he knows his swarms or yummy mummy’s will stick up for him.
I agree with this too.

How much does he refer to himself as The Body Coach at home for her to know it.
I...just...can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She might just be good at parroting, some of them are, like when you accidentally say 'duck' and then they instantly repeat it to anyone who will listen 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The gusto thing he never used to post that it was an ad etc A few people put in complaints and they were taken further with both him and gusto being contacted and pulled up on it. Since then he uses the paid partnership banner with it . I'm guessing that is allowed as I think since they have been pulled up on it already they wouldn't want to do it wrong again but I'm not sure.

If you think it's not correct you can submit a complaint.
Great I'll put in a complaint as there was no paid partnership on his post today thank you 👍

Great I'll put in a complaint as there was no paid partnership on his post today thank you 👍
Although there is now!!! What a twit!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hasn’t been to his office for over 3 months?! It’s literally 5 minutes away from where he lives. Managed the deli, whole foods and Waitrose on a daily basis though

• Haha
Reactions: 17
when he first took off I remember him saying his house was being built. Is that the house that they live in now?

I’m not dissing the house at all, as it’s lovely and must cost a small fortune in Richmond. I’m just surprised that he would have designed it like that as seems a very strange layout to choose for a house that you would design yourself?

Reactions: 2
when he first took off I remember him saying his house was being built. Is that the house that they live in now?

I’m not dissing the house at all, as it’s lovely and must cost a small fortune in Richmond. I’m just surprised that he would have designed it like that as seems a very strange layout to choose for a house that you would design yourself?
No. He bought a piece of land somewhere else. It’s an older house they live in. Am guessing he met Rosie about the same time and just decided to buy a house rather than waiting for one to get built

Reactions: 2
I admit I got suckered into buying his 90 day plan. What pissed me off the most was that you only get the next months pdf when you submit your photos and measurements for the previous month! Nowhere, when signing up does it stipulate that Its a complete con, a complete faff to fit into your life and the liar at the time said he didn’t believe in counting calories! Well that’s bullshit, if he doesn’t believe in counting calories why did my husbands include more food than mine? And why did everything have to be weighed out precisely? And why did he make out that was a personalised plan when it’s just a pdf with your name on it? I bleeping hate the midget tree shouting, whiny voiced, curly haired fuckwit! 😂😂😂

Also Indie is going to have massive food issues with him making out like she has to finish her entire meal. As adults we told to stop eating when full, with this bellend he’s trying to make her eat everything whether she likes it or not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I had pre ordered the book months ago but have grown increasingly to dislike him. His self absorption with the PE classes was off putting but the formula and the shaming of his mum, nope. Have returned my copy today after a quick glance to see if there were any really interesting recipes but I much prefer my baby led weaning app by Natalie Peall for ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just wanted to reply to the user who said she unfollowed him as he made her feel a bad mum (think it was @Lovethegossxoxo).

All children develop at different rates; all four of mine certainly did. As you said yourself, Mr Wicks didn’t mention Marley’s vision until it was sorted. Instagram is just a snapshot of someone’s reality. You’re a brilliant mum. Please don’t doubt yourself over an egotistical PE teacher who’s been a parent for all of five minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.