Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone has mentioned this before, but showing the empty plates of food after can be very triggering. It also isn't a great example to set for Indie. My baby is 8 months and is a pretty good eater, but naturally a lot of his food ends up on the floor/in the dogs belly. I therefore have no idea how much he eats, but every plate ends up empty. I could show the world this empty plate but it wouldn't actually mean he'd polished the lot. Mrs Hinch does the same, it makes you think that your baby isn't eating enough (when in reality, it's fine and they're just discovering their food!). It will be interesting to see if he does the same with Marley. I was told that food is for fun before 1 (a mantra I repeat in my head when another handful of homemade food ends up on the dogs head), so it should be more about learning about food rather than necessarily eating it.

I've also just had a look at his own fathers day appreciation. STOP POSTING YOUR NAKED KIDS ON THE INTERNET! Also, can someone please explain the picture of Indie doing a pull up?!
Absolutely. Even after one their appetite varies so much I feel it’s encouraging a disorder constantly taking pictures of how much your child is eating.

Our toddler is a similar age to Indie and some days they are a bottomless pit, other days they eat like a little bird. It all depends on so many factors. I trust our toddler to eat when they’re hungry and stop when they’re full, which works! I also look at food intake over a week rather than meal to meal. If you think about it - no adult eats the same amount, every meal, every day so why should anyone expect a child to do the same? When I realised that I relaxed a lot and ignored Joe‘s posts 🤣

I wonder if Marley is excited for his first taste of green slop?! Do we think he will post about it if he refuses food completely?

The naked kids thing always makes me angry. Over expose yourself by all means but stop doing it to your children who do not have a choice.

Reactions: 7
He’s very quiet ... I was expecting to see Marley up at 7am using chopsticks to eat a 5 course tasting menu 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Our toddler is a similar age to Indie and some days they are a bottomless pit, other days they eat like a little bird. It all depends on so many factors. I trust our toddler to eat when they’re hungry and stop when they’re full, which works! I also look at food intake over a week rather than meal to meal. If you think about it - no adult eats the same amount, every meal, every day so why should anyone expect a child to do the same? When I realised that I relaxed a lot and ignored Joe‘s posts 🤣
Our toddler is the same, some days he eats so little I don't even know how he sustains himself! Have you seen this, ultimate girl gang posted it the other day and said weaning books make her feel like a failure too!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New thread guys:

Hope I've done it right. 😬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.