Joe Wicks #17 He can talk the talk but struggled to walk the walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the bizarre things that Joe & Rosie do, the thing I find most strange is the way they are with Marley. They treat him as if he is about 5 or 6! Take the stories I’ve just seen this morning - he is parked right at the end of the family along a restaurant bar. Presumably on a bar stool/high seat with no adult next to him to ensure he’s safe/ Doesn’t lean too far and tumble off / Doesn’t hurt himself on the sharp adult cutlery around / Doesn’t knock over a glass / Doesn’t reach out and touch anything in the kitchen that is opposite him…And also doesn’t bother the adults from a different party sitting next to him - which I would be very aware of as a potential. I have a 3 year old. When we go out she always sits next to me or my husband so we can keep an eye on her for all the reasons given above! Surely they cannot trust that 2 or 3 year old (not sure of his exact age) to sit in a restaurant and eat his food like an adult?! I refuse to believe it!!! Especially as he’s apparently the more feral one. We’ve seen him playing near busy roads, being given boundaries you would give a 5 year old - “you can go up to that marker and no further” - not age appropriate for a preschooler! One story him and Indie seemed to be sitting together across the road from where Joe was filming them! So dangerous! I’m honestly aghast at this! It is more likely for me to sprout wings and fly myself to bleeping Australia than it is for me to let my 3 year old sit across a road from me! It just would be a recipe for disaster. I’m a mum of 3 normal, pleasant children and none of them could have been trusted in this sense at that age…I just don’t understand it. Accident waiting to happen.
---
And don’t get me started on the feral-ness of them constantly going bare foot everywhere. bleeping lazy ass parents can’t even be arsed to make them wear shoes. Honestly those 2 kids scurry about looking as if they haven’t got a home to go to. If they turned up to my restaurant looking as they do I would turn them away. Shambolic parenting.
Totally agree. I've a child two months younger than Marley and there's a vast difference in what my child is allowed to do, given responsibility for, capable of. My child is still essentially a baby, can talk and walk but needs plenty of supervision and parental input. Marley is like a little orphan in comparison. And expected to behave much older than his years, getting into all sorts of trouble with Joe and his bad temper. I actually had to direct message him over the treatment of Marley a few months back when he was losing the rag over the poor child brushing his teeth

Reactions: 6
It’s probably been said before but he displays loads of signs of having a narcissistic personality disorder.
Always has to be in control of everything around him (the fact that he’s adamant he’s having 5 kids is weird), and he definitely has some kind high sense of self importance whilst constantly seeking admiration (he’s desperate for that knighthood).
The whole thing with his parents is weird as well. He talks about them like tit but still thinks he’s come out smelling of roses

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.