Joe Wicks #11 On a binge, loves a whinge, makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The table by the kitchen is usually the best one, he’ll be insufferable 😳
This goes to show how little I know about fancy kitchens 😂 but why is it the best one?! Surely it’s hot and you can just hear all the chefs shouting at each other.

equally I’d rather have gone to the chippie than sat in a kitchen and eaten that tiny portion

Reactions: 5
This goes to show how little I know about fancy kitchens 😂 but why is it the best one?! Surely it’s hot and you can just hear all the chefs shouting at each other.

equally I’d rather have gone to the chippie than sat in a kitchen and eaten that tiny portion
It’s so you can say you saw the chef at work. They’ll often speak to you too and explain what they’re doing with the food etc. If your really into that then it’s seen as a bit of an experience but if not it’s just loud and you come away smelling like the kitchen 😂

Reactions: 5
Why does he feel the need to show off and share photos of his food all the time, it’s really quite disgusting and so goddam privileged. I don’t care if he eats like that but how many people actually see the photos and think wow what a life isn’t he lucky.

Reactions: 14
Why does he feel the need to show off and share photos of his food all the time, it’s really quite disgusting and so goddam privileged. I don’t care if he eats like that but how many people actually see the photos and think wow what a life isn’t he lucky.
He always does this he’s such a food wanker
Soon people are going to get sick of his showing off

Reactions: 8
Thread title: Joe Wicks 12: Burpee Jesus (we are not worthy)

I can’t believe I used to like this guy, I bought the books and followed workouts and recipes… he was just a normal bloke then though. It’s quite alarming what he’s become!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread title: Joe Wicks 12: Burpee Jesus (we are not worthy)

I can’t believe I used to like this guy, I bought the books and followed workouts and recipes… he was just a normal bloke then though. It’s quite alarming what he’s become!
Gonna have to go with this one ;). Appalled that he's flying back home as well when the train is more environmentally friendly and he can afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Surprised he wanted to be associated with Tom Kitchin he has been accused of allegedly of physically abusing and harassing staff
Yeah but is was most likely a freebie (and Joe can't spell gifted 😂) and he's probably one of the most tone deaf 'celebrities' out there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah but is was most likely a freebie (and Joe can't spell gifted 😂) and he's probably one of the most tone deaf 'celebrities' out there
Agreed, he won't have a clue about any of the negative stories. I don't think he keeps on top of any news or current affairs, or knows anything about anything.

Reactions: 9
Dozie, you know what you have to do girl.
The Messiah has returned, prepare for the second cumming!
Hard times for his family!!! Also, Instagram isn't an airport you bellend. I think he genuinely thinks people won't cope without him for two days. He didn't make an announcement when he quiently jetted off to Mexico during the pandemic did he?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.