Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else think its a bit weird dianne said in her nye posts 'congrats joe sure you'll have the best year' or something? (paraphrasing)... not 'we' or us??

Reactions: 7
The creepy uncles back at it dishing out personal private information on instagram to 12 year olds🙄 Dianne won’t be able to make her pops funeral as her and Joe are leaving soon.

• Wow
Thread suggestions were low but this had been chosen by one of the members so let’s go with it!?

thanks to @invisibleotter 😉

continue here!
I don't remember suggesting this as a thread title. I think I said the minions have added it to urban dictionary, under the meaning of Phil, but didn't suggest as a thread title.

anyone else think its a bit weird dianne said in her nye posts 'congrats joe sure you'll have the best year' or something? (paraphrasing)... not 'we' or us??
Probably didn't say we, cause it wouldn't be enough to stroke Joe's massive ego, as everything has to be completely about him.

The creepy uncles back at it dishing out personal private information on instagram to 12 year olds🙄 Dianne won’t be able to make her pops funeral as her and Joe are leaving soon.
That uncle just gets creepier, he may as well have told the minions the date & time they would be landing.

It is strange they aren't staying though. Surely Dianne would get some compassionate leave, in order to stay a few extra days to attend the funeral, I vaguely remember one of the other dancers started a few days later last year. Or maybe Joe doesn't want to lose money by changing their flights, as he hates spending money. But it is odd that they aren't staying for it.

I don't remember suggesting this as a thread title. I think I said the minions have added it to urban dictionary, under the meaning of Phil, but didn't suggest as a thread title.

Probably didn't say we, cause it wouldn't be enough to stroke Joe's massive ego, as everything has to be completely about him.

That uncle just gets creepier, he may as well have told the minions the date & time they would be landing.

It is strange they aren't staying though. Surely Dianne would get some compassionate leave, in order to stay a few extra days to attend the funeral, I vaguely remember one of the other dancers started a few days later last year. Or maybe Joe doesn't want to lose money by changing their flights, as he hates spending money. But it is odd that they aren't staying for it.
I mean I don't know about WA but sometimes funerals can get tied up for weeks. My grandmother didn't have a funeral until over a month after she had passed for various reasons so it might be sometime until the funeral. I think if it was fairly soon they could have stayed so it's difficult to speculate. Also being in Aus it would be impossible to fly back for a day so it's sad they can't make it although we don't know the circumstances. I think the main problem is the creepy uncle back at it again-I don't know is Dianne is oblivious to him or what.

Reactions: 4

I think you may be referring to Johanne Radebe, who was late back from South Africa allegedly because of visa issues? It was reported by redtops at the time that the other Pros were disgruntled since rehearsals were delayed a couple of days. I have no idea if this was correct. However, if it was correct, then time is against her, if the funeral is not conducted this week. Plus of course, the Sex God seems to have a fetish about time and punctuality and may be anxious to get back to take up the offers of new acting/presenting opportunities. Having watched him on Edna Everidge last night, I would say there is no rush - Caspar Lee got more of an airing on Celebrity Mastermind, as did Motsi Mobute on Graham Norton. .

Reactions: 4
Considering how many times Dame Edna's been 'canceled' in the last 20 years, I wonder how his fans feel about him being on her show. Then again, how many of them even know who she is? With the state of the Strictly wardrobe department, they may look at that tatty wig and dress and just think she's a new pro. Joe is doing alright, I guess, but he's exactly a big draw so I'm not sure why he was on their year end coverage...maybe they just couldn't get anybody. If they're wheeling Sharon Osbourne out again, they must be desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you considered maybe it's Dianne's choice to go back to the UK already? I'm sure Joe could go home without her.

Does anyone else think Dianne has lost so so so much weight in the past few months now she’s not as toned as she was. She was already tiny now she’s gone even smaller

Does anyone else think Dianne has lost so so so much weight in the past few months now she’s not as toned as she was. She was already tiny now she’s gone even smaller
I was thinking this too. She has always been small and trim, but there was some softness there. She looks more haggard these days. The Suggs drain the life and soul out of everyone It seems. For whatever reason she has clearly cut down her food intake and is partaking in a lot of exercise. Perhaps she is feeling stressed and it is her coping mechanism. I’ve been struggling to keep up with these bores lately. I can’t even hate watch right now 😴😴😴 just see them on insta. But joe has weird food habits and issues with eating and she previously had an eating disorder so not entirely a good combination of traits there.

Reactions: 8
Again, I think she might have lost a little weight, perhaps from her bust, although with all the weird clothes she wears on and off Strictly it's really difficult to tell how much and how long it has been going on for.

Edited: I take it back, I don't even know tbh. Her figure changes in every picture. Yes there maybe some weight loss but I think camera angles/photoshop/clothing plays a part too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Again, I think she might have lost a little weight, perhaps from her bust, although with all the weird clothes she wears on and off Strictly it's really difficult to tell how much and how long it has been going on for.

Edited: I take it back, I don't even know tbh. Her figure changes in every picture. Yes there maybe some weight loss but I think camera angles/photoshop/clothing plays a part too.
Yeah I had a look too & posted in the last thread, it's the bulky clothes she wears that make her look bigger, then when you see her in skimpy strictly outfits or her outfits from Australia she looks so much thinner, but it's just the clothes.

I will say she does look exhausted most of the te with bags under eyes, but I put that down to her grandda's illness & living with Joe.

On a separate note Joe has teased the release of that song which he did with Conor and Josh Wantie. Ya know the one he has been teasing since October, wonder if he will actually post it or will it end up like the one from 3 years ago.

Reactions: 3
She actually has a decent amount of muscle. She is just a very thin person naturally. You can see this when you look at her joints, very slender.

She has looked tired recently, but jet lag, a busy schedule and then the loss of a loved one can do that to you.

Honestly most people worrying about her body and so on here... She is in far better shape than 99% of the population.

Reactions: 17
She actually has a decent amount of muscle. She is just a very thin person naturally. You can see this when you look at her joints, very slender.

She has looked tired recently, but jet lag, a busy schedule and then the loss of a loved one can do that to you.

Honestly most people worrying about her body and so on here... She is in far better shape than 99% of the population.
Yeah, I generally don't enjoy when the discussions start in on nitpicking body shape and size.
It's much more enjoyable to talk about laughable attempts at content creation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, I generally don't enjoy when the discussions start in on nitpicking body shape and size.
It's much more enjoyable to talk about laughable attempts at content creation.
I think everyone prefers this type of chat, but it requires Joe to actually put out some content and we all know how lazy he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.