Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still find it weird though how young girls some possibly aged no more than 11 or 12 are her audience it's like those girls mother's are probably not much older than Dianne, I turned 30 earlier this year and i never think I need to have closet conversations with a group of local teenagers they're a totally different generation, in fact teenagers shouldn't even give a toss about a 31 year olds life it's all, bizarre.
I agree. I feel like she can target the older people (her age) and have interesting youtube vids but her audience are Joe's audience who were Zoe's audience who are young.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.