Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the invitation of your Moderator, I have kicked off this thread as a hybrid title, because I am indecisive. I combined the highest suggestions.

Please ask the Moderator if you want it changed.

Apologies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At the invitation of your Moderator, I have kicked off this thread as a hybrid title, because I am indecisive. I combined the highest suggestions.

Please ask the Moderator if you want it changed.

Apologies.
I think you’ve done a brilliant job 😉
I’d never argue with Jesus 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching Dianne's new vlog I actually enjoyed it, it wasn't a tik tok video or hairstyles from 2009 video first of all but also as she was in charge of the camera it wasn't just Joe banging on about how thick she is or what not and it felt more genuine.

Reactions: 10
Watching Dianne's new vlog I actually enjoyed it, it wasn't a tik tok video or hairstyles from 2009 video first of all but also as she was in charge of the camera it wasn't just Joe banging on about how thick she is or what not and it felt more genuine.
I agree it actually was one of her better vlogs, got a bit bored by the end, when she was going through what she bought and that Joe got her a VHS tapes, but her editing has certainly improved and she comes across quite likeable when isn't playing up to the camera acting over hyper and dumb, Joe also came across as more genuine in it to and the relationship looked more genuine and real in it.

Reactions: 6
I agree it actually was one of her better vlogs, got a bit bored by the end, when she was going through what she bought and that Joe got her a VHS tapes, but her editing has certainly improved and she comes across quite likeable when isn't playing up to the camera acting over hyper and dumb, Joe also came across as more genuine in it to and the relationship looked more genuine and real in it.
Just me that finds it so lazy that all the gifts are ‘little mermaid’ yawn. She’s a grown women. And buying a vhs when you have nothing to play it on anyway.

I really like Dianne, it’s joe that’s started annoying me

Reactions: 5
Slightly off topic but I read that Craig made a comment at the filming of the launch regarding Stacey and Kevin’s relationship. He said something like “you should sleep with your dance partner if you want to win” and all the Joanne fans on twitter were kicking off 😂 weren’t they the ones slagging Stacey off 5 minutes ago, they somehow made it about joe again and were saying tit like “this better not be a dig about joe and Dianne” like he never even mentioned them 😂 bleeping weird kids man

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Slightly off topic but I read that Craig made a comment at the filming of the launch regarding Stacey and Kevin’s relationship. He said something like “you should sleep with your dance partner if you want to win” and all the Joanne fans on twitter were kicking off 😂 weren’t they the ones slagging Stacey off 5 minutes ago, they somehow made it about joe again and were saying tit like “this better not be a dig about joe and Dianne” like he never even mentioned them 😂 bleeping weird kids man
What the Mirror reported:

He shocked the crowds inside the studio when he said: "Stacey was dragged up from the dance gutter...of course, if you sleep with your dance partner that helps."

Stacey's mum - who was sitting with her daughter - reportedly fled the studio in tears as stunned BBC bosses halted production and told Craig to apologise.
Craig Revel Horwood faces calls to quit

I cannot see how the stans related this to JOANNE, unless they had misplaced vicarious guilt pangs? :p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
exactly what I thought 😂 it seems that when anyone else gets a bit it press or attention they panic and turn it into something about joe and Dianne. I think they all know deep down that Dianne cheated on Anthony with joe 😂
Yeah she probably did cheat on him but rather ironically it's not really anyone's business 😂.I'm not defending her at all because obviously isn't a nice thing to do but if she did you have to think to yourself that their relationship definitely wasn't all rosy and she wouldn't cheat on him without reason, I mean she doesn't come across to me as a nasty person. I do think the stans' denial though is funny.

Can't believe the crap Dianne's written on her recent IG post 🤢
she literally talks about him like she's his mum " I'm so proud of you my little one your doing all these shows now and you used to be such a shy boy "
He adores being babied and she's happy to coo over him what a pair, match made in heaven .

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Yeah she probably did cheat on him but rather ironically it's not really anyone's business 😂.I'm not defending her at all because obviously isn't a nice thing to do but if she did you have to think to yourself that their relationship definitely wasn't all rosy and she wouldn't cheat on him without reason, I mean she doesn't come across to me as a nasty person. I do think the stans' denial though is funny.
I think the point is the amount of stick and bad press other celebs/pros get for doing the same and these two seem to have blagged their way out of it

Reactions: 8
Cheating is still cheating at the end of the day. You are making excuses for her because you like her. Basically you are insinuating it’s ok she cheated because she had a reason lol. I don’t know if she actually cheated, I think there was an overlap for sure but I don’t know the circumstances between her and Anthony. They were quite on and off. But she always gets off Scott free when tabloids are naming and shaming those afflicted by the so called strictly curse.

Just saw on Instagram joe has started following Tom syndicate... did something happen with them? Or am I getting my hopes up for some ☕😩

Reactions: 8
Cheating is still cheating at the end of the day. You are making excuses for her because you like her. Basically you are insinuating it’s ok she cheated because she had a reason lol. I don’t know if she actually cheated, I think there was an overlap for sure but I don’t know the circumstances between her and Anthony. They were quite on and off. But she always gets off Scott free when tabloids are naming and shaming those afflicted by the so called strictly curse.

Just saw on Instagram joe has started following Tom syndicate... did something happen with them? Or am I getting my hopes up for some ☕😩
Last I knew they were still chums. Joe took him to the Prince Charles thing and Tom posted on twitter sounding as if he was going to go and see joe in waitress at some point. Look forward to seeing Tom get off his head on booze and look like a nob, as always. Not

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Last I knew they were still chums. Joe took him to the Prince Charles thing and Tom posted on twitter sounding as if he was going to go and see joe in waitress at some point. Look forward to seeing Tom get off his head on booze and look like a nob, as always. Not
Didn't Tom Syndicate break up with his gf cause if he did, there is absolutely no way Joe will let him within a 100 metres of Dianne, unless he can be there to hover constantly. Like they have gone to dinner once with all the Buttercreams and that was dinner where Joe could keep Dianne next to him the entire time. They only soalise with Oli and Evie together, probably cause Joe knows their solid. Considering Joe doesn't like his good friends anywhere near Dianne, he is not going to want a single Tom Syndicate within spitting distance. But God help the theatre goers if Tom does go, he is just going to ruin it for everybody there.

Also I don't agree with cheating either, but we'll Dianne and Anthony were on and off again every other month. There's a big difference between that relationship and her one with Joe. Since they have spent at most a fortnight apart since they started going out and the fact she has been living with him since January. Anthony lived the other side of the country and it wasn't exactly the most stable of relationships. No excuse for cheating, but then again we don't know if they were on /off when her and Joe started.

I don't think she will cheat, unless this DJ opens her eyes to what a dick Joe has become.

I am in no way defending her-as someone that has been cheated on I realise how disgusting it is. Cheating is never ok and although they were lucky to escape the majority of the flack because of Seann, Katya, there still were many tabloids that claimed she cheated, when ultimately if Anthony did the same thing he wouldn't get anywhere near that publicity(and yes I know emmerdale isn't as popular as scd but I'm talking about the double standards here). No one ever has a reason for cheating but I was simply commenting on the fact that you don't know what went on there, he may have cheated as well for all you know, they could have genuinely broke up so you can't make judgements on character based on that.

Reactions: 3
Didn't Tom Syndicate break up with his gf cause if he did, there is absolutely no way Joe will let him within a 100 metres of Dianne, unless he can be there to hover constantly. Like they have gone to dinner once with all the Buttercreams and that was dinner where Joe could keep Dianne next to him the entire time. They only soalise with Oli and Evie together, probably cause Joe knows their solid. Considering Joe doesn't like his good friends anywhere near Dianne, he is not going to want a single Tom Syndicate within spitting distance. But God help the theatre goers if Tom does go, he is just going to ruin it for everybody there.

Also I don't agree with cheating either, but we'll Dianne and Anthony were on and off again every other month. There's a big difference between that relationship and her one with Joe. Since they have spent at most a fortnight apart since they started going out and the fact she has been living with him since January. Anthony lived the other side of the country and it wasn't exactly the most stable of relationships. No excuse for cheating, but then again we don't know if they were on /off when her and Joe started.

I don't think she will cheat, unless this DJ opens her eyes to what a dick Joe has become.
Yeah he did - He's not really said why but seems he wants to live the lads lifestyle and party (he's been hammering it since splitting with her) and duck off travelling whenever he wants and I get the impression him doing that had started pissing her off a bit but who knows. I think Tom is super self centred and behaves like a 15 year old going to bed at 7am and then sleeping all day and thinking its 'cool'. I imagine he'll go an see Joe maybe on a Saturday when Dianne is working on strictly so that they can go and 'party' afterwards as lads but who knows

Reactions: 5
Tom did a whole vlog about the split , as you do. And yes it was basically what was said. He wants to be single so that he can do what he wants when he wants without having to be accountable to anyone. Which he seemed to do anyway. This seems to be gaming all night and pissing it up all weekend.Don't doubt his ex got fed up with it.
As for Dianne like everyone else I don't know what went on in her previous relationship regarding cheating, but it was long distance , with them hardly seeing each other , and was littered with break ups. I think they got away with the curse tag as they both weren't very high profile and nobody particularly cared.
As for this year I was surprised by Dianne's pairing. It seems to be the only one with potential scandal but who knows. Could it be that SCD want to invite some scandal or is she in a good place to avoid scandal.
She is in a high profile relationship , which is being played out in the media. Every move she makes will be scrutinised by the media and all the Joanne fans.
Personally she is in a place that she hasn't been before coming into SCD. In what appears to be a committed relationship , in love and living with her partner. Actively supporting each other.
Professionally any sort of curse scandal I think would probably ruin her. Would SCD keep her on next year? a tour would be cancelled , YouTube would die , brand deals gone. Can you imagine her ever being able to post on YouTube, Instagram or twitter again with out receiving constant hate.
From all their social media you can see that J & D are putting it out their that they are in love, committed to each other and wholeheartedly support each other. I don't think she can be judged on her previous relationships and just because some minor celeb says he wants to hook up with a dancer doesn't automatically mean his pro partner is going to do it. And that's a slight on not just Dianne but also any other female dancer that some people assume they will.
Think SCD have been quite clever in pairing them. She's in a happy relationship , under constant media and fan attention and you can guarantee every look or touch will be analysed to death. I think she genuinely loves Joe and has no interest in hooking up with anyone and also has so much to lose if she did.
Will be interesting to see how she uses social media whilst paired with him. I don't think their will be vlogs or reaction videos and she will have to watch what she posts or the press and the stans will be all over it.
Wouldn't surprise me if they went quite early in the competition. Bullets dodged all round![

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’ll cheat on joe and I definitely don’t think with her partner. It might however cause her to change the relationship a bit when she sees how childish joe is compared to other adult males she’s around and stop taking so much of his childish behaviour

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.