Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said something about Joanne the scammers or whatever had the better title

Reactions: 3
The stans were gushing over Joe yesterday as he bought Dianne earrings...its as if he's the only boyfriend in the world who buys presents for his girlfriend!
Mind you, he is the only boyfriend in the world who has his girlfriend hammering nails into a tree stump on her 30th birthday. Oh yes...keeper!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stans were gushing over Joe yesterday as he bought Dianne earrings...its as if he's the only boyfriend in the world who buys presents for his girlfriend!
Mind you, he is the only boyfriend in the world who has his girlfriend hammering nails into a tree stump on her 30th birthday. Oh yes...keeper!
Whenever he does the slightest thing like even make her dinner the stans are like omg he is the best boyfriend ever as if the majority of people on earth wouldn’t do the same for their other half, it’s actually concerning how invested they are in people they don’t even know 😂
It’s also when they are like “omg he is so protective over her 😭😭❤❤“ in a recent video when in reality he was literally just stopping her from falling off the edge of a cliff

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surprised none of these deranged Stans have pitched up a tent near chewton glen #gifted #ad to casually accidentally on purpose bump into them 😂.

They are soo predictable and @Oohthedrama was right to call it chewed up glen 😂 it’s been chewed up and hashed out repeatedly. Is there not anywhere else in this wonderful country that they can stay?! Ahh but that would mean paying for it and with joe being tighter than a ducks arse unless it’s gifted, he doesn’t want to know. I’m sick of Chewton glen and I’ve never even set foot in the damn place!! It seems lovely, don’t get me wrong but as a content creator he should be putting more thought into what he’s doing but that will be too much hard work it seems. So predictable and boring that why no one tunes in anymore. He shot himself in the foot. He got too cocky after his strictly success, when this was the time he should have been grafting to maintain his new audience. His new audience has buggered off and I don’t blame them. I’ll be buggering off too at this rate😂 I skip the majority of his videos now, compared to a few years ago I’d watch them all. But the lure of the Joanne tit show is what’s keeping me lurking, at least.

Edit to add - I bet these new earrings that hashtag goals boyfriend joe smugg bought her make her ears go green😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surprised none of these deranged Stans have pitched up a tent near chewton glen #gifted #ad to casually accidentally on purpose bump into them 😂.

They are soo predictable and @Oohthedrama was right to call it chewed up glen 😂 it’s been chewed up and hashed out repeatedly. Is there not anywhere else in this wonderful country that they can stay?! Ahh but that would mean paying for it and with joe being tighter than a ducks arse unless it’s gifted, he doesn’t want to know. I’m sick of Chewton glen and I’ve never even set foot in the damn place!! It seems lovely, don’t get me wrong but as a content creator he should be putting more thought into what he’s doing but that will be too much hard work it seems. So predictable and boring that why no one tunes in anymore. He shot himself in the foot. He got too cocky after his strictly success, when this was the time he should have been grafting to maintain his new audience. His new audience has buggered off and I don’t blame them. I’ll be buggering off too at this rate😂 I skip the majority of his videos now, compared to a few years ago I’d watch them all. But the lure of the Joanne tit show is what’s keeping me lurking, at least.

Edit to add - I bet these new earrings that hashtag goals boyfriend joe smugg bought her make her ears go green😅
I've buggered off, couldn't stand it any longer. Unsubscribed to the both of them on every platform🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I'm surprised none of the stans have pressurised their parents to book a weekend at Chewton Glen! I saw one getting tickets to their tour if they mowed the grass and then she shared a video of her mowing said grass 😂
If her ears turn green then Joe will still get adored by the fans, and I'll bet he does a vlog on it...."my girlfriend's ears turned green" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Again the stans going crazy on twitter, the bbc have announced they are doing a documentary type show on the strictly pro’s where they look back at their time on the show... do they realise that Dianne has only done 2 seasons and therefore will most likely not be featured an awful lot compared to most of the pro’s who have been on the show for years now. They think the whole of strictly revolves around Dianne and they think she is the best female pro, moaning constantly last season when she wasn’t always in the front of the group dances 😂 I would much rather see someone like oti, katya or Janette, or really any of the other pro’s leading dances as personally I think Dianne is the weakest on the show. The bbc will probably always feature her in group dances now based on how popular she has become due to joe

Again the stans going crazy on twitter, the bbc have announced they are doing a documentary type show on the strictly pro’s where they look back at their time on the show... do they realise that Dianne has only done 2 seasons and therefore will most likely not be featured an awful lot compared to most of the pro’s who have been on the show for years now. They think the whole of strictly revolves around Dianne and they think she is the best female pro, moaning constantly last season when she wasn’t always in the front of the group dances 😂 I would much rather see someone like oti, katya or Janette, or really any of the other pro’s leading dances as personally I think Dianne is the weakest on the show. The bbc will probably always feature her in group dances now based on how popular she has become due to joe
Her fans are mainly the minions. I know a lot who have gone off her now who would much rather see Katya, Karen, Oti or Janette up front in group dances.

Reactions: 2
I think you're overestimating the amount of stans on Twitter. They just shout louder and more often, making it seem like there are more of them. BBC won't feature Dianne anymore than usual just because of Joe.

They are soo predictable and @Oohthedrama was right to call it chewed up glen 😂 it’s been chewed up and hashed out repeatedly. Is there not anywhere else in this wonderful country that they can stay?!
Il admit I watched yesterday’s vlog and I thought to myself “they’re off to Chewed up glen again aren’t they” 😏
I’d rather sleep in a shed on the floor than pay money to go to that place because of the Suggs and their pets (Alfie, Joanne, mark etc)

Honestly can’t believe Zoe is now the better of the Sugg options 🤷‍♀️ 😐

• Haha
Il admit I watched yesterday’s vlog and I thought to myself “they’re off to Chewed up glen again aren’t they” 😏
I’d rather sleep in a shed on the floor than pay money to go to that place because of the Suggs and their pets (Alfie, Joanne, mark etc)

Honestly can’t believe Zoe is now the better of the Sugg options 🤷‍♀️😐
And you can only call Zoe the better option because she is doing duck all right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her fans are mainly the minions. I know a lot who have gone off her now who would much rather see Katya, Karen, Oti or Janette up front in group dances.
It’s a shame because I genuinely really liked her last series but ever since her and joe confirmed they were together everything she does I just find so cringe.

I think you're overestimating the amount of stans on Twitter. They just shout louder and more often, making it seem like there are more of them. BBC won't feature Dianne anymore than usual just because of Joe.
That’s true, I hope they don’t but I just mean because she has had a lot of exposure they might feature her more. Who knows, I hope they don’t just to see all the minions kick off when she isn’t at the front of every dance

This is the sad reality of Stan twitter, these kids genuinely are that invested in these people that this is the tit they hit out with 🙄

Her fans are mainly the minions. I know a lot who have gone off her now who would much rather see Katya, Karen, Oti or Janette up front in group dance
It’s funny to see them all like “I refuse to watch if Johannes doesn’t get a partner this year” when there are people who have been on the show for years and still don’t get partners 😂 they only like him because he is Diannes friend, not because of his talent. The impact these stans will have on this show is actually crazy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s funny to see them all like “I refuse to watch if Johannes doesn’t get a partner this year” when there are people who have been on the show for years and still don’t get partners 😂 they only like him because he is Diannes friend, not because of his talent. The impact these stans will have on this show is actually crazy
They want Johannes to have a celeb. They need to try being a Neil Jones fan, been waiting years for him to get a celeb.

They want Johannes to have a celeb. They need to try being a Neil Jones fan, been waiting years for him to get a celeb.
Neil fully deserves a celeb. Incredible dancer. Hoping he may get the chance now that Pasha has left.

Reactions: 6
Just for all the lurking Stans here's a little tribute to Dianne and the hot guy himself....

Hot couple of ever I saw one 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly!! Poor guy has been on the show for years and I genuinely don’t know why he’s never had a celeb partner, he’s for sure one of the best male dancers on the show!

Neil fully deserves a celeb. Incredible dancer. Hoping he may get the chance now that Pasha has left.
100%. I think now that pasha has left, which I’m so sad about, Neil will get a partner this year. I like Johannes and he’s great but he’s only done one season so shouldn’t get a partner before Neil.
I read recently that although katya is returning she won’t be getting a celeb partner due to the controversy last series, really hope this isn’t the case as she is probably the best out of the females.

Just for all the lurking Stans here's a little tribute to Dianne and the hot guy himself....View attachment 28968View attachment 28969
View attachment 28971View attachment 28972
Hot couple of ever I saw one 😉.
Although these pictures make me cringe, I see more chemistry between these two than I have ever seen between joe and Dianne

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.