Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread, I didn't want to make the thread because I didn't want to be the knob who makes a thread with their own title suggestion, but I saw no other suggestions - shows how little is going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought after strictly things would get more exciting, but as the weeks go buy they just seem to get more boring.

I know Joe likes spending time with people as he says he get's lonely. But is he spending so much time with his friends as it's people he has stuff in common with/ have intellectual conversations with. I know when you watch them in videos there not the smartest bunch of people, but there a lot more switched on then Dianne.

Also, does he not want Dianne hanging out with him and his friends as he's afraid of his friends taking the pissed out of him for dating someone like Dianne. As if any of his friends were dating Dianne, he'd of take the piss out of them all time.

Reactions: 3
I thought after strictly things would get more exciting, but as the weeks go buy they just seem to get more boring.

I know Joe likes spending time with people as he says he get's lonely. But is he spending so much time with his friends as it's people he has stuff in common with/ have intellectual conversations with. I know when you watch them in videos there not the smartest bunch of people, but there a lot more switched on then Dianne.

Also, does he not want Dianne hanging out with him and his friends as he's afraid of his friends taking the pissed out of him for dating someone like Dianne. As if any of his friends were dating Dianne, he'd of take the piss out of them all time.
I’ve literally no idea what point you’re trying to make here

Reactions: 8
I’ve literally no idea what point you’re trying to make here
She’s speculating that Joe hangs out with his friends alone because he needs smarter conversation than what he gets with Dianne, and he’s worried his friends will mock Dianne. Keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm pretty sure the strictly pros are currently rehearsing for their tour so Dianne is probably not around much. So that may well explain him hanging out with other people.

Reactions: 6
The minions are freaking out cause in the latest In the pan video Joe tells Dianne that if she want to make a mess she can do it in her own kitchen, but not his. It seems as if Joe keep referring to His house and His kitchen, whilst Dianne calls it her home. I'm not quite buying the theory the minions are presenting that Joe only says it cause he want to avoid the press knowing they live together, if that was the case Dianne would have avoided it as well.

Reactions: 2
The minions are freaking out cause in the latest In the pan video Joe tells Dianne that if she want to make a mess she can do it in her own kitchen, but not his. It seems as if Joe keep referring to His house and His kitchen, whilst Dianne calls it her home. I'm not quite buying the theory the minions are presenting that Joe only says it cause he want to avoid the press knowing they live together, if that was the case Dianne would have avoided it as well.
He calls everything his, but I mean it is his. Maybe he’s not used to there being someone else yet. I do get this point though cause during the press for wonderpark he said he doesn’t live with Dianne. It’s tricky, but I do think she lives there probably just not “officially” if that makes sense. Similarly to how Ambar basically lived with Caspar until they made it “official”.

Reactions: 5
W
What's your theory on it? She has clearly lived there since she came back from Australia at Christmas. I think the lease on her flat with Johannes ran out and they only rented until the end of Strictly since they are both on tour, I'm pretty sure she was going to be staying with Patrick on her days off, but with Joe in the picture that's changed. I did notice that up until the wonderpark press junket, joe had started referring to it as the house, something must have changed. Geniunily interested to know your take on it?

Reactions: 1
W
What's your theory on it? She has clearly lived there since she came back from Australia at Christmas. I think the lease on her flat with Johannes ran out and they only rented until the end of Strictly since they are both on tour, I'm pretty sure she was going to be staying with Patrick on her days off, but with Joe in the picture that's changed. I did notice that up until the wonderpark press junket, joe had started referring to it as the house, something must have changed. Geniunily interested to know your take on it?
I mean it is his house,he paid for it😂It’s his house but their home if that makes any sense😂

Reactions: 6
She’s speculating that Joe hangs out with his friends alone because he needs smarter conversation than what he gets with Dianne, and he’s worried his friends will mock Dianne. Keep up.
I have been thinking the same as well. I have been wondering as well if the relationship lasted as long as it has, due to the fact that they don't spend 24/7 together. I think if there were like Zalfie together 24/7 things would be different.

Also as it took Joe so long to find a GF is he hanging on in fear he might not meet anyone else.

W
I actually don't really have a theory, haha. I just noticed that something had changed because this was basically the first time I think Joe has said "my house and your house" in a sentence, so wanted to see if anyone had something to say on it.

Joe always saying "my house" and "my home" and stuff like that before I don't think should be read into too much. I've been living with someone for 2 years now and I still refer to things as "mine". It can take a long time before you get used to be a we-person and start to fully adjust to saying "ours". However, now Joe clearly states "hers and mine" in a sentence, which I think makes a difference and could be read into a bit more.

They have barley been together a few months, I really don’t think it is a big deal he is calling the house his house, because it is his house. Yes, Dianne is now living there, but it isn’t hers. I’m not sure Dianne is a person who really cares about house/home though, she spends more of her life on tour dancing so a house is just a place to sleep and store stuff, rather than something more sentimental.

I think there is a bit too much reading into things at this point in time. I know there is nothing else to discuss because nothing is happening, but I don’t personally think it is that big a deal.

I don't think the Joanne relationship is about to crack open soon - though who knows? - but if it does hit the dust, I would more inclined to think it will be Dianne who would call curtains, for any of these reasons:

1) Dianne is the more experienced in relationships - I think it has been reported she has had some 'shockers' as BFs and therefore I think she is more capable of deciding whether this relationship with Joe is what she wants; and/or
2) the biological childbearing clock starts to tick a little louder at 30 for many women, and should at least prompt an appraisal of her life and future. She is 30 next month; and/or
3) The visa issue is evidently starting to ring bells in parts of the the dancing community in the light of Brexit, if the mainstream media reporting is to be believed . It was reported in one of the Red Tops in the last couple of days, that Kevin Clifton (yes, he!) gave a shout-out to his co-dancers, Johannes Radebes and Graziano, during the opening night of Burn the Floor, effectively saying enjoy them while you can. Dianne can only hope to live permanently in UK if she marries. Otherwise she is living on revolving visas with 6 month exits, which may be unsettling and lead to a question at each approaching renewal as to whether to remain. If Dianne, evidently close to her parents, decided to return to perform in Oz, that could well be make or break.

Joe has always said he would like to live in a hot country, and has named Australia as one of his dream places (although, has he ever been there? lol) At the same time, I’ve always thought in reality that’s not something he would do because he seems pretty close with his small family and has also said the English countryside is the most beautiful place on earth to him. I wonder if they’re still together after next season of Strictly and Dianne is forced to go back home, would he move in with her there? Maybe they’re not too worried about visa issues because if she had to go back, he’s down to go with her.

I do think this is more of a fantasy for him, and he’d never live somewhere else for more than 2 months or maybe a summer. But maybe Dianne will change that

Joe has always said he would like to live in a hot country, and has named Australia as one of his dream places (although, has he ever been there? lol) At the same time, I’ve always thought in reality that’s not something he would do because he seems pretty close with his small family and has also said the English countryside is the most beautiful place on earth to him. I wonder if they’re still together after next season of Strictly and Dianne is forced to go back home, would he move in with her there? Maybe they’re not too worried about visa issues because if she had to go back, he’s down to go with her.

I do think this is more of a fantasy for him, and he’d never live somewhere else for more than 2 months or maybe a summer. But maybe Dianne will change that
Yeah he has been quite a few times😂 well dianne said she’d love to stay on strictly for a good few years yet so I don’t see them uping sticks and moving to oz any time soon.

As much as joe is a country boy I’ve always thought he thrives when living in a ‘hot country’ ie when he’s in LA South Africa etc and that lifestyle suits him well but whether or not he’d move remains to be seen and I guess we’ll just have to wait and see😂

Brexit isn't going to affect Dianne's visa. Australia is a member of the common wealth, so Brexit will only affect the Europe Strictly Dancer's, like Giovanni, Gorka, Alijaz etc.

I don't think Dianne is too bothered what country she lives, yeah she's close to her family, but she hasn't spent more than a month or two in her hometown for like 10 years.

Also I don't think Joe is too bothered about intellectual conversations with Dianne, he is clearly just happy having her around. He fancies her, who wouldn't, she as an amazing body and great rack. She cooks for him most days when she is there. She is fun and doesn't take herself seriously, she also give Joe an ego boost, so he's not going to dump her.

Due to the nature of her work they rarely are around one another unless it's early morning or late at night or they have one day a week together, so the honeymoon phase of their relationship will last longer than most due to this.

I agree with HowLongOhLord that it will be Dianne who decides to end it, in some of the vlogs you can see she is getting tired of the jumpscares and some of Joe's childish antics. But it's clear she likes having a relationship which isn't long distance, which is all she really had in the past. So depending on who she is partnered with and where she is based, Joanne will likely still be together next year.

I definitely think Joe's heart and soul belongs to the english country side. He's also family oriented and has stayed in touch with most of his childhood friends who still lives there. He has also said that if there's something he want to take from his childhood and bring on his own children, it's the freedom of growing up in the country and being able to play on fields and being close to nature. I don't think he's let go of that.

When saying he wants to live in a warm country, I've never interpreted it as his endgoal, but more something temporary, for a few years maybe. But if we're talking 5 to 10 years from now, I believe his mind is set on the english country side. I used to be sure he'd defintely move back to his roots, but now, like other have pointed out, I think it's a possibility he might settle with something just a bit outside of London.

Brexit isn't going to affect Dianne's visa. Australia is a member of the common wealth, so Brexit will only affect the Europe Strictly Dancer's, like Giovanni, Gorka, Alijaz etc.
Also, Australians can apply for permanent residency/citizenship if they have a grandparent that is originally from the UK.

I love how there’s nothing happening so everyone’s resorted to thinking of fantasy situations😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love how there’s nothing happening so everyone’s resorted to thinking of fantasy situations😂
I know we are getting as bad as the insta and twitter Minions😝😝, only difference is we aren't living completely in a fantasy world where Joe and Dianne are soul mates and will have the perfect life together, never have to worry about visas or any other real world problems, will have 4-5 children and a Dog and a cat for good meaure😂 we at least talk about more realistic possibilities

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.