Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the hype she makes about her husband....he looks like a smug fucker that has a constant bad smell under his nose 🤔
Can’t stand either of them. Her voice and accent is getting more grating by the day. The vainest couple that ever was

Reactions: 8
She is a very attractive woman and I suppose on paper he’s good looking but CHRIST he come across as dull and boring
He’s a Vanilla man for sure

Reactions: 5
I couldn't watch the AD..seeing the above screenshot is enough for me. Can we afford it? She is so far removed from reality of getting a mortgage for a home, a starter home even, for people who would be scraping by to even furnish a house if they were lucky enough to get one. Absolutely sickening and very damaging to EBS brand. They obviously didn't research her by looking at her page at just how privileged spoiled and entitled this one is before having her represent them.

Reactions: 6
EBS are idiots. It's akin to having the likes of Jess Reddan telling you she shops in Lidl.

Reactions: 4
I couldn't watch the AD..seeing the above screenshot is enough for me. Can we afford it? She is so far removed from reality of getting a mortgage for a home, a starter home even, for people who would be scraping by to even furnish a house if they were lucky enough to get one. Absolutely sickening and very damaging to EBS brand. They obviously didn't research her by looking at her page at just how privileged spoiled and entitled this one is before having her represent them.
I thought the ad was incredibly out of touch, especially since she’s reportedly from a very affluent background. Not everyone has rich parents (and I’m talking about Will as well) that can front them the cost of a home.

Reactions: 3
Her two boys are lovely but why is she showing them so much when she made a point of not showing Milo for years. She is so unrelatable it’s unreal. That Sunday morning horse reel made me lol. Just like my Sunday mornings too 😆

• Haha
I’ll qualify this by saying I’m having a hard time, I like Jodie in general. But going for therapy because you fell off a horse is such a luxury. I’ve been in therapy for years because my life is a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This one getting botox in her jaws now!!!
Look at her reel up 😳
She's way too much time to analyse every tiny bit of herself 🙄😬
She's on another planet!!!

The way she’s trying to make her vanilla -lights off socks on husband - A Thing
like VB and David B is so laughable

Reactions: 10
What a pointless procedure. Jesus Christ how would you even notice that about yourself. These idiots spend too much time looking in the mirror

I’ll qualify this by saying I’m having a hard time, I like Jodie in general. But going for therapy because you fell off a horse is such a luxury. I’ve been in therapy for years because my life is a mess.
It’s very tell me you’ve had a cushy life without telling me..

Reactions: 4