Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes!! And her friend being murdered was constantly spun as Jodie's loss, something that had happened to HER. Barrymore and Pete Burns spotted that trait and called her out on it, yes it escalated, but they weren't the VJBs, it was them trying to help her and it spiralled.
Imagine getting to a point in your life that Michael Barrymore is having to let you know about yourself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That’s just brought back a memory. I’m sure, I’m very early copies of the book, she had PETA down and People for the ETHNIC Treatment of Animals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m screaming!!!! Just popped through my letterbox this morning. Christmas has come early!!
enjoy. I read it last year so forgotten half of the hilarious stories - feel free to post them in the thread.

Reactions: 5
enjoy. I read it last year so forgotten half of the hilarious stories - feel free to post them in the thread.
Well I’m only on page 29 but so far she’s the most intelligent woman to have walked the earth and sexually desired by all men. She’s not even out her teens at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well I’m only on page 29 but so far she’s the most intelligent woman to have walked the earth and sexually desired by all men. She’s not even out her teens at this point.
Neither is her pet Elvis is he? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m screaming!!!! Just popped through my letterbox this morning. Christmas has come early!!
I’m still waiting for mine! My husband asked why I leapt up from the sofa so quickly when I heard the postman yesterday 😂 fingers crossed it arrives soon

I’m still waiting for mine! My husband asked why I leapt up from the sofa so quickly when I heard the postman yesterday 😂 fingers crossed it arrives soon
IT’S JUST ARRIVED!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

IT’S JUST ARRIVED!!!!!
Arrgghhh enjoy. I’m trying to get housework done but have to keep going back and reading it 😂it’s a real think piece.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only on page 60 thanks to my annoying children… if I’d paid £17.99 (RRP) for it I’d be livid!!

• Haha
I got it from WH Smith for like 99p :ROFLMAO:

I remember her discussing Gary Lucy. Intimately. 👅
i can’t remember what she said about him…? There was a lot about Fran Cosgrove - wasn’t he also seeing Natasha from atomic kitten at the same time?

Reactions: 5
i can’t remember what she said about him…? There was a lot about Fran Cosgrove - wasn’t he also seeing Natasha from atomic kitten at the same time?
Yeah, Fran was sooooo into her and she felt bad for Natasha 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she puts “hahahaha” after her own tit “humorous” comments really really irritates me. I know lots of people write like that, but I just picture her being really over the top and laughing excessively hard at her own jokes… because obviously she’s the funniest person EVAH!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know this isn't the rave thread, but I do give her kudos for sticking to her principles. She's never wavered. Not like a lot of celebs who hop on the animal rights cause like it's a trend and then leave it when they don't fancy it anymore.

Also though, mmm cow pus.

Rather than that rant which will just get non-vegans backs up and make them defensive, she could've used the question to talk about good vegan crisps- surely you can get vegan cheese and onion crisps! Maybe then some people who aren't vegan would be inclined to try them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.