Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s being some sort of motorway vigilante on Twitter.
I’m all for raising awareness of bad driving but it seems unlikely she would’ve submitted it to the police as you can’t publicly share the footage until it’s been investigated, so I wonder what exactly her aims were of posting it!

Reactions: 2
Jodie loves a crusade but I could get behind her on this. Bad and dangerous driving can happen to anyone but that woman chose to apply her makeup behind the wheel. She was so brazen..

Reactions: 4
Jodie loves a crusade but I could get behind her on this. Bad and dangerous driving can happen to anyone but that woman chose to apply her makeup behind the wheel. She was so brazen..
Jodie needs to check out the Sean Pratt thread here, he’s been known to film himself driving and put it on his IG stories 🤬

Reactions: 3
I completely agree the woman in the white car needs her license taken off her but I just don’t understand why she’s plastering it all over her socials when she should be showing the police. What’s her Instagram and Twitter followers meant to do stand on the M25 with pitchforks waiting for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I completely agree the woman in the white car needs her license taken off her but I just don’t understand why she’s plastering it all over her socials when she should be showing the police. What’s her Instagram and Twitter followers meant to do stand on the M25 with pitchforks waiting for her?
she has issues with police, as they didn’t defend our a-list Jodie from stalkers apparently or help her with her ex husband issues 🤷🏽‍♀️

she is always dissing the police, so we will see if she actually goes to them

Reactions: 5
she has issues with police, as they didn’t defend our a-list Jodie from stalkers apparently or help her with her ex husband issues 🤷🏽‍♀️

she is always dissing the police, so we will see if she actually goes to them
Pretty sure she hasn’t as she would of mentioned it. By the looks of it she’s been too busy blocking people who’ve asked why she’s telling her Twitter followers to share rather than going to the police?

Reactions: 6
I've read some truly grim things on Tattle in the past but oddly this one has grossed me out the most.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.