Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest tattoo of Freddie Mercury is horrendous!! I am addicted to following....

Reactions: 6
I love love love Jodie Marsh - why ? I have no idea, but I love following her Instagram and I have watched all her shows ...

Her and her new fellas tattoos are AWFUL !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really like Jodie Marsh.

Tattoo isn't great I'll admit, however, I've seen worse :ROFLMAO:

1565520229546.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Can’t stand this woman at all. Genuinely have no idea why people like her?

Always ready to play the victim, and she didnt like that being pointed out by me and blocked me on instagram for pointing this out.

Reactions: 10
Think he cheated on her?
He had a child and didn’t tell her about it, and she allegeded that he hit her ? Or pushed her around.

I don’t subscribe to her blog (because it’s £35 for I imagine, tit content) but it was heavily pointed towards in her posts and comments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her new bloke seems creepy to me, I can't put my finger on it but there's something odd!! Also I havnt seen their new tattoos - please tell me that SS ⬆ isn't it 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Does he ? I think he seems pretty harmless and quiet ?
Not to sound horrid but I wonder what he sees in her, I imagine she’s nothing like his usual type.

also She saw him at a gig and basically hunted him down and now doesn’t let him out of her sight lol

Reactions: 7
The ex boyfriend was the one with the kid he didn't tell her about. The ex husband is a mystery, she suggested he did something heinous, totally unforgivable but has never said what.

Reactions: 7
What happened with her ex husband? What did he do?
He “borrowed” loads of money from her & her father - tens of thousands- and then wasted it and never paid them back.
I think basically he completely scammed her and her whole family - made her believe he loved her, got married etc but his whole motive was to get money out of her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.