Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't know burnout if it hit her in the face, she's a layabout that makes occassional cringey videos wearing terrible clothes with the hair and make up skills of an 8 year old. How is she gonna run her own business and have a husband and child if she finds literally lying around her parents house so very taxing?? She's so full of it, I wish she would wake up to herself.

Reactions: 13
Someone needs to give her a good shake. She's like a tool box with the important tools missing. A child/husband and her own business in the next five years. Get real love. You'll be still living at home (not that's there's anything wrong with it) but you'll be still on the dole or else doing one of those courses the dole makes you do. And you'll probably tell us you picked it and love it. Keep up with the manifestation tho. It's working so far isn't it!? 🙄 Absolute bellend!

Reactions: 7
She needs to take a mental health break more often than I change my knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The latest "fashion" reel! Is she trying to look like a pimp from the 1980s, all that's missing is the gold topped cane! And whats with the clicky fingers all the time? And the hair, oh my god the hair, please go and wash it joanne for the love of god!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.