Joanne Marie Cronin #2 Joanne Marie Cronin, always moaning, up at 10am to make new tik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, what I’m gathering from her story tonight is she spent the last 30 years living inside a puppy and is now f*cking ecstatic to see one from the outside

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those dolly shoes...what era are the from. Did she go through her mams wardrobe and take a loan of them ? Nobody wears them anymore. They don't even go with the dress. Even in the early 00s they still wouldn't have matched the dress 😳😳😳 is she blind?
reminds me of this very early era Jojo tiktok where shes showing Penney’s pumps (that don’t go with the outfit at all surprise surprise) which I can actually smell thru my screen with foot gunk and all, also note how far stretched the sole is from her bunions 🤧🤧

• Sick
Reactions: 5
reminds me of this very early era Jojo tiktok where shes showing Penney’s pumps (that don’t go with the outfit at all surprise surprise) which I can actually smell thru my screen with foot gunk and all, also note how far stretched the sole is from her bunions 🤧🤧
Oh my god I hadn’t seen this before, those shoes actually turned my stomach, the dirt and gunk inside them, so vile, she hasn’t an ounce of pride in herself or her belongings🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m actually dizzy here with her going from public to private every 5 minutes 😂😂 what is she at??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she put tights under the cycling shorts?
She puts a question under every grid post, nothing to learn.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Fair bit of piss taking under her latest tiktok, that god awful chi chi clothing dress paired with rotten ballerina pumps, ‘this would be fab on you’ etc….Josco is probably only delighted with the engagement, even if they are all laughing at her🙄

I hope Jack Steve and her start a romance. I would be all over a fitness model, I'm jealous 😩
They'll be like the Posh and Becks of 2021 if they start dating, again I'm green with envy and will probably dislike her more now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she put tights under the cycling shorts?
She puts a question under every grid post, nothing to learn.
Probably, she couldnt spare the time required to have a legitimate tanning routine every week😂

‘Anyone agree?’- nah Jojo, when the sun comes out in Ireland I far prefer to pack away the tshirts, shorts and alcohol. I then crack out the winter woolies, the hottest tae my mouth can handle, and I sit inside with all the windows closed😳🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably, she couldnt spare the time required to have a legitimate tanning routine every week😂

‘Anyone agree?’- nah Jojo, when the sun comes out in Ireland I far prefer to pack away the tshirts, shorts and alcohol. I then crack out the winter woolies, the hottest tae my mouth can handle, and I sit inside with all the windows closed😳🙄
😆 we could get mileage from the questions.
What helps you to be now?

• Haha
‘Has this ever happened to you where what you plan doesnt turn out the way you expected?’

Nah Jojo mate, not once😂
Do you remember when she said a feather came down from the sky and that meant she was to be an influencer :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has to be smoking crack she’s off the wall 🤣🤣 had she Botox in her eyebrows or what

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Could someone techy make a new thread please.

Erins suggestion won.

Joanne Marie Cronin, pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.