Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she not have a thread on here already? She used to be a makeup blogger, but after all the drama she's now a "self love" and mental health influencer. Surely I can't be the only one on here who can't stand her?

Reactions: 15
There has been a bit of chat about her in the Irish & Northern Irish Instagrammers thread. Have you seen the latest carry on where she's fucked over her friend The Red Duchess?!

Reactions: 1
There has been a bit of chat about her in the Irish & Northern Irish Instagrammers thread. Have you seen the latest carry on where she's fucked over her friend The Red Duchess?!
She honestly hasn't got an honest bone in her body! She clearly doesn't care about whoever she stomps on to get to the top

I unfollowed her after the whole photoshopping her photos to the extreme fiasco. What happened to her makeup and makeup brush range? I can’t stand her, she jumps on any bandwagon that’ll make her a bit of money - food (had a range with a butcher), makeup, a book, gym gear and now a podcast. Give me a break

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her after the whole photoshopping her photos to the extreme fiasco. What happened to her makeup and makeup brush range? I can’t stand her, she jumps on any bandwagon that’ll make her a bit of money - food (had a range with a butcher), makeup, a book, gym gear and now a podcast. Give me a break
Oh my god I totally forgot about the butcher collab! That was when she was "training for a bikini competition" right?

Reactions: 4
Oh my god I totally forgot about the butcher collab! That was when she was "training for a bikini competition" right?
Yesss!! Also we never did find out what happened between her and her ex boyfriend she moved to London to be with, she put on this facade that they had the perfect life and they were both massive gym goers..then they broke up as quick as they got together.

Reactions: 7
Yesss!! Also we never did find out what happened between her and her ex boyfriend she moved to London to be with, she put on this facade that they had the perfect life and they were both massive gym goers..then they broke up as quick as they got together.
Clearly wasn't as perfect as she was making out on her feed...

Honestly though, I unfollowed not long after she moved to London, when I looked her up again my jaw hit the floor. She put so much weight on in less than a year. And she's still clearly angling and hiding how much weight she piled on!

Reactions: 5
The boyfriend uploaded a video to his Instagram that kinda touched on the subject after she accused him of mental abuse in her first podcast.
From what it sounds like, he simply fell out of love with her. He never asked her to move out, she did that while he was out at work and then refused to pay her half of the rent which is when legal action began. She’d signed a rental contract so was legally obligated, but obvs being an influencer she thinks she’s above the law.... 🙄
Sounds as though the relationship naturally broke down (which happens all the time) but as a stroppy influencer that’s used to getting whatever she wants for free, she didn’t respond well to it and began to behave like a child.
Paul (the ex-bf) lives near me and I’ve actually used him as a PT in the past. Came across as a genuinely lovely, kind, patient and caring guy. Admittedly I was a paying client so I can’t say I had the same experience as she would have being his gf, but I don’t believe a single word she has said of him.

Reactions: 6
The boyfriend uploaded a video to his Instagram that kinda touched on the subject after she accused him of mental abuse in her first podcast.
From what it sounds like, he simply fell out of love with her. He never asked her to move out, she did that while he was out at work and then refused to pay her half of the rent which is when legal action began. She’d signed a rental contract so was legally obligated, but obvs being an influencer she thinks she’s above the law.... 🙄
Sounds as though the relationship naturally broke down (which happens all the time) but as a stroppy influencer that’s used to getting whatever she wants for free, she didn’t respond well to it and began to behave like a child.
Paul (the ex-bf) lives near me and I’ve actually used him as a PT in the past. Came across as a genuinely lovely, kind, patient and caring guy. Admittedly I was a paying client so I can’t say I had the same experience as she would have being his gf, but I don’t believe a single word she has said of him.
I didn't know any of this, thanks for summing up!

When her photoshopping drama surfaced it seems she got good business advice and took time out and completely rebranded herself. Even the style of her insta posts are so different and it's not something everyone would know how to do.
I just don't buy any of it - she does not seem genuine at all!

I also have said on other threads, why would I spend my free time following "influencers" like her travel around for free, gifted, paid whatever, to places I would have to spend my hard-earned cash to go to?! No thanks.

Finally! A thread about Joanne Lardy! I see she's on looking for sympathy again this morning, saying she was sent what I'm assuming is a link to Tattle, but more likely has been googling herself.

• Haha
This woman 🤬 I followed her around the time the photoshopping came to light. I cannot believe the extremes she took it to. She looks like a completely different person now. she's a bit like jess the fat funny one in that she keeps chopping and changing what shes about. She has the most unusual looking face too.

I just looked at her latest post about online hate. People discussing her weight etc. Does she remember photoshopping the life out of her pics and fooling us about her weight for years!

Last edited:
This woman 🤬 I followed her around the time the photoshopping came to light. I cannot believe the extremes she took it to. She looks like a completely different person now. she's a bit like jess the fat funny one in that she keeps chopping and changing what shes about. She has the most unusual looking face too.

I just looked at her latest post about online hate. People discussing her weight etc. Does she remember photoshopping the life out of her pics and fooling us about her weight for years!
Fooled us all so bad she convinced us all she was in good enough shape to do a bikini competition... I can't believe I was fooled by her

Finally! A thread about Joanne Lardy! I see she's on looking for sympathy again this morning, saying she was sent what I'm assuming is a link to Tattle, but more likely has been googling herself.
I’m not sure if you meant to call her Joanne Lardy or if it’s a typo, but I am living for it! 🤣🤣🤣

Fooled us all so bad she convinced us all she was in good enough shape to do a bikini competition... I can't believe I was fooled by her
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not? Yes she was in great bikini comp shape at a time I believe that but then she has also admitted to photoshopping. Surely the whole point of that is to fool people.

I still don't believe that this is the most "real" and "authentic" her. I think she'll jump on any bandwagon to make money off people.

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not? Yes she was in great bikini comp shape at a time I believe that but then she has also admitted to photoshopping. Surely the whole point of that is to fool people.
But most of her shape around the bikini comp time were pjotoshopped. There were real pics in circulation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.