Joanne Larby #13 Legs like lego, can't see her minge because she's preggo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of thread #12...

Joanne is still pregnant

She's an expert on childbirth, pregnancy, parenting, english muffins/crumpets but sadly photoshop expertise still eludes her ☹

She needs help getting in and out of the bath/bed as she is "heavily pregnant" even though she still has almost 3 months to go

She continues to fuss over her hospital bag, washing things and packing food even though she still has almost 3 months to go

Her ma appeared on another account's insta comments and declared Tattle is ruining people's lives. Unfortunately she didn't address the negative impact so many influencers have on the general public thanks to their lying, conning and pushing agendas that can be hugely damaging to vulnerable people.

Anything I've missed please feel free to add 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Recap of thread #12...

Joanne is still pregnant

She's an expert on childbirth, pregnancy, parenting, english muffins/crumpets but sadly photoshop expertise still eludes her ☹

She needs help getting in and out of the bath/bed as she is "heavily pregnant" even though she still has almost 3 months to go

She continues to fuss over her hospital bag, washing things and packing food even though she still has almost 3 months to go

Her ma appeared on another account's insta comments and declared Tattle is ruining people's lives. Unfortunately she didn't address the negative impact so many influencers have on the general public thanks to their lying, conning and pushing agendas that can be hugely damaging to vulnerable people.

Anything I've missed please feel free to add 😊
*She gave birth to a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Pop any more wrapping questions here”. Wrapping questions. Like literally “questions”-about wrapping paper and ribbon - you don’t need to be in “online design college” to wrap an effing present. Holy God. She must be bored off her tits all day in her wing of the coastal cork, 7 bedroom, designed-by-Larby Mansion (aka small rented house) with literally no one to talk to and nothing to do. No wonder she talks to herself and pretends to drive a baby in an empty car seat around.
Can someone please come and help this woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Pop any more wrapping questions here”. Wrapping questions. Like literally “questions”-about wrapping paper and ribbon - you don’t need to be in “online design college” to wrap an effing present. Holy God. She must be bored off her tits all day in her wing of the coastal cork, 7 bedroom, designed-by-Larby Mansion (aka small rented house) with literally no one to talk to and nothing to do. No wonder she talks to herself and pretends to drive a baby in an empty car seat around.
Can someone please come and help this woman.
The bit about writing her gift tags using a pen "from her course materials".
It's a bleeping pen Joanne! A sharpie or a fine permanent marker or a calligraphy pen or a felt-tip marker ffs. Nobody gives a duck what you are using to write your fake gift tags for your fake presents loveen! (I mean what the duck is she wrapping, given that she was planning to start her Christmas shopping over the weekend, it's now only Tuesday, and she has no friends?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's a bleeping pen Joanne! A sharpie or a fine permanent marker or a calligraphy pen or a felt-tip marker ffs. Nobody gives a duck what you are using to write your fake gift tags for your fake presents loveen! (I mean what the duck is she wrapping, given that she was planning to start her Christmas shopping over the weekend, it's now only Tuesday, and she has no friends?!)

She'll absolutely be wrapping amazon boxes for "gifts under the tree"

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has she not finished that course yet? I think it was only a year long cert given she never said who the accrediting body is and if it was any prestigious college we would never hear the end of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
E857EC3D-E9D7-451A-BC6E-F61F039DB3FF.jpeg

🤮🤮🤢🤢
She’s an absolute disgrace and embarrassment, I’m sure there’s some salon she can get waxed 🤢
She picked that “funny” story very quickly 🥴🥴

👆must be looking for a free bikini wax 🥴😬🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah but she doesn't just want a bikini wax: she wants a phenomenal bikini wax 🤣
So the other day she was bragging they need a forklift to get her out of the bed and bath, and hadn't seen her "lady bits" in months, and now she's cheerfully telling us all that she's DIY waxing and didn't have to get Adam along to assist?
She's a desperate liar

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just getting my prediction in now: this is the pre-labour waxing. The child is due in the next couple of weeks.

Reactions: 7
If she doesn't deliver that baby in December ... she is clearly not playing with the full deck, esp with all this ridiculous talk and prepping

Reactions: 9
If she doesn't deliver that baby in December ... she is clearly not playing with the full deck, esp with all this ridiculous talk and prepping

She's actually probably lala enough to think that she's doing something Kylie Jenner-ish and she'll have a Christmas day/eve baby called Myrrh or Frankincense and it'll all have been a big "secret", trying to throw people off the scent in thinking she was due in Jan/Feb.

I can see it now....

"You lot, while I wanted to share my life creation journey with you all, it was so important for us as a collective unit that engages in intercourse that we have some time to process the fertilisation of an egg in my wondrous fruitful womb, so we announced our news to the world after we had plenty of time to process it ourselves, and to prepare Storm to be the best little wuffling ❤ the precise due date was 24 December, however with a little Jesus juju we received the best gift at 11.11 on December 25. We wanted the baby's arrival to surprise and provide joy to you lot. Tku"

^ I forgot to add that the above statement on Instagram would be accompanied by an artsy fartsy black and white shot of mum and dad's hands, dogs paw, and baby's hand layered up on top of each other like a motivational "go team" group rile up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She's actually probably lala enough to think that she's doing something Kylie Jenner-ish and she'll have a Christmas day/eve baby called Myrrh or Frankincense and it'll all have been a big "secret", trying to throw people off the scent in thinking she was due in Jan/Feb.

I can see it now....

"You lot, while I wanted to share my life creation journey with you all, it was so important for us as a collective unit that engages in intercourse that we have some time to process the fertilisation of an egg in my wondrous fruitful womb, so we announced our news to the world after we had plenty of time to process it ourselves, and to prepare Storm to be the best little wuffling ❤ the precise due date was 24 December, however with a little Jesus juju we received the best gift at 11.11 on December 25. We wanted the baby's arrival to surprise and provide joy to you lot. Tku"
BANG ON!! Im sure she's trying to throw her "fans" off the scent of the actual due date, incase paparazzi are waiting outside to see the REAL JoJo without all the usual filters 😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I genuinely believe the nutcase is due in February and she is just a genuine psychopath that is doing all this mad tit because she is, in fact MAD!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.