Joanne Larby #10 Broad & burly, always looking surly, never takes the Peugeot for a whirly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that whoever does her forehead Botox did it recently but then I tried the filter myself. Bigger eyes, orange skin, and smooths out any wrinkles. 🙄

2014 called and wants their eyebrows back

ps. I can’t figure out how to make a new thread. Help!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I know this is as petty as duck but I HATE when women say “WE are pregnant” 🥴
duck off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Only pregnant since the start of May and she's been feeling movement already 🤷🏽‍🤷‍♀️ no honey that's just wind from all your egg sambo's 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone’s partners actually cut the cord? 😭

Only pregnant since the start of May and she's been feeling movement already 🤷🏽‍🤷‍♀️ no honey that's just wind from all your egg sambo's 😒
Even if she has a posterior placenta she wouldn’t feel movements til at least 16 weeks..

I remember on my first lots of people kept asking me could I feel movements at 16 weeks + and I genuinely couldn't. I was terrified going into the 20 week scan as was so afraid they'd tell me bad news but the midwife told me they don't even ask about movements until something like 24 weeks. It's amazing that baby jojo is kicking through that gut at only 12 weeks old!

As for why he goes along with it, I imagine he likes the freebies and also likes having a beard, if ya get me 😉

Reactions: 6
I remember on my first lots of people kept asking me could I feel movements at 16 weeks + and I genuinely couldn't. I was terrified going into the 20 week scan as was so afraid they'd tell me bad news but the midwife told me they don't even ask about movements until something like 24 weeks. It's amazing that baby jojo is kicking through that gut at only 12 weeks old!

As for why he goes along with it, I imagine he likes the freebies and also likes having a beard, if ya get me 😉
I’ve only started feeling movements when I hit 24 weeks so I wouldn’t believe a word of what that lunatic says 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I remember with my first I felt movement the night before my 20 week scan and I have a photo of me the day of my day week scan, 5ft 3” size 8 and no visible bump but Joanne the “good size 16” and 5ft 10 has one from 7 weeks…

Reactions: 3
I've only had one pregnancy so far,but I didn't feel a feckin thing till at least late into 6 months...probably 7 months really. Pregnancy is lovely and all but wait till she gets sciatica (possibly) christ I found that worse then labour. I'd give birth any day over it.

Reactions: 1
There’s a different between wanting an açai bowl and having a pregnancy craving. What a dose.
Only Joanne craves afternoon tea and açai bowls. The ‘baby’ craves junk and McDonald’s fries🙄 absolute thick

Mother of god her lips are the size of a vagina 🙈🙈🙈 sorry 😅View attachment 694523
Her blubber lips make me feel ill, they’re disgusting

No photoshop in these stories, the hairline, chins. Jaysus she looks totally different to what she posts

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did anyone listen to the stories? 'They' wanted to wait to get pregnant until after the pandemic when their families could be closer. At the same time mentions that the nearest family are 4.5 hours away. So what happens now jojo? Does all the family move closer to cork just because you're preggers?

Wonder did she plan to get the ring off him and get married but coz of covid wedding would be delayed. Then coz of her age she reckoned she better not wait to have a baby any longer. I don't believe someone who's as anal as she is would choose to have a baby before she got married if she could've done it the other way around. Despite all her bleats.
Again, lots of couples are prob in the same situation but God forbid she actually admitted anything like that.

Also it's been said before, she might be tall but she says in her stories there she's 5'10. Vogue Williams is 5'10 or thereabouts. She's not as tall as her. Lies just trip off her tongue. She admitted its mostly bloat not a bump, but didn't stop her doing the belly hold pic!

Screenshot_20210803-163257_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
You would swear she was 55 the way she was going on 🙄 it’s a LOT more common for women to start having babys in their mid 30s nowadays ffs! I’m 34 and pregnant and not a thing was said to me about my age by any doctor/midwife/consultant!

Reactions: 13
I tried that filter too and I looked like a cartoon-ish ride. Distorted the crap out of all of my features, tiny nose, smoothed out the skin, glowed up the tan, eye lashes, cherubic lips. I'd feel like a phony posting to insta with that on. Let's see if she does any video interviews with goss / VIP / herdotie so we can catch a real glimpse of her, doubtful though given the backlash she got last time.

Reactions: 4
You would swear she was 55 the way she was going on 🙄 it’s a LOT more common for women to start having babys in their mid 30s nowadays ffs! I’m 34 and pregnant and not a thing was said to me about my age by any doctor/midwife/consultant!
I'm not 30 yet and 3 doctors have told me I need to start family planning, over a year ago! 😒 I haven't because I'm not ready but it extremely stressed me out for a long time

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.