Joanne Hiron @joannehironbackup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to be pissing a lot of people off on tik tok including @edenharvz.
She gifted Eden money on PayPal and then her carer demanded it was paid back because she shouldn’t be in charge of her own finances. This situation was aired on tiktok. However, Joanne is still gifting a lot of other creators all the time so something doesn’t add up.
There was a man on tik tok that went live with her and he was being really nice to her, then he said he normally roasts people in his lives, she told him to roast her and he did and then she played the victim saying how horrible he was to her. Again this was aired on tik tok and the lad was very distraught on live with Eden.
There’s something not adding up with this woman and she’s always trying to get attention in some way.

Reactions: 3
I honestly think she not well, we have all seen her gift Eden and everything and these were gifts not money.
Joanne spends all her money on merch and stuff I don’t get how her carers didn’t keep control of this.

All I ever see of Joanne is in bed,on TT lives she has children but seems to spend time on TT gifting and PayPal so many people rather then with her kids.

I get that she has mental health issues, but she knew what she was doing and what happened with this guy is her own fault.

This Joanne supports Chelsey Harwood she thinks it’s ok for chelsey to spit, mock disabled people etc but when it comes to others they are in the wrong.

I am not a fan of Eden but come on I would also call the local authorities on Joanne as well. Joanne is a grown woman and the way she’s being with these young creators is very stupid.

Do you know one of her mods is an 18 year old boy I think he’s her best friend.

Reactions: 2
Seems to be pissing a lot of people off on tik tok including @edenharvz.
She gifted Eden money on PayPal and then her carer demanded it was paid back because she shouldn’t be in charge of her own finances. This situation was aired on tiktok. However, Joanne is still gifting a lot of other creators all the time so something doesn’t add up.
There was a man on tik tok that went live with her and he was being really nice to her, then he said he normally roasts people in his lives, she told him to roast her and he did and then she played the victim saying how horrible he was to her. Again this was aired on tik tok and the lad was very distraught on live with Eden.
There’s something not adding up with this woman and she’s always trying to get attention in some way.
Maybe I am pisseing her off but the whole story wasn’t told it wasn’t just gifts it was PayPal too that she kept hinting she needed money to see her sister has she had had a baby and needed her and then I messaged her saying I will put money in your account but would like it back at some point which she agreed on. So when it came to asking her for it that’s when it all kicked off .

Reactions: 1
I honestly think she not well, we have all seen her gift Eden and everything and these were gifts not money.
Joanne spends all her money on merch and stuff I don’t get how her carers didn’t keep control of this.

All I ever see of Joanne is in bed,on TT lives she has children but seems to spend time on TT gifting and PayPal so many people rather then with her kids.

I get that she has mental health issues, but she knew what she was doing and what happened with this guy is her own fault.

This Joanne supports Chelsey Harwood she thinks it’s ok for chelsey to spit, mock disabled people etc but when it comes to others they are in the wrong.

I am not a fan of Eden but come on I would also call the local authorities on Joanne as well. Joanne is a grown woman and the way she’s being with these young creators is very stupid.

Do you know one of her mods is an 18 year old boy I think he’s her best friend.
I certainly don’t spend all my money on merch and tictokers lol if that what you think then you are very much wrong.

Reactions: 2
Maybe I am pisseing her off but the whole story wasn’t told it wasn’t just gifts it was PayPal too that she kept hinting she needed money to see her sister has she had had a baby and needed her and then I messaged her saying I will put money in your account but would like it back at some point which she agreed on. So when it came to asking her for it that’s when it all kicked off .
I actually wrote that you sent money to her PayPal but the discrepancy seems to be whatever it was a gift or a loan. Maybe if the messages still exist they should be shared to clear things up?
What’s the story with the lad that roasted you and then you basically made out he was just being vile to you for no reason when you actually asked to be roasted as you’ve not answered that at all and he was distraught about it

I don’t have any sympathy for someone giving someone money on PayPal as you are giving money to a complete stranger and we all know how much Eden lies so why trust someone on face value and someone you just met in tt?

I don’t have any sympathy for someone giving someone money on PayPal as you are giving money to a complete stranger and we all know how much Eden lies so why trust someone on face value and someone you just met in tt?
this 👏🏻

She is an idiot she sends all her money to all them beggars ive not seen her lately maybe she ran out of money or her carer stops her sending anymore

She popped up on my fyp for first time in ages supporting derby dan saying hes not guilty of harassment and certain people need apology to him

She is an idiot she sends all her money to all them beggars ive not seen her lately maybe she ran out of money or her carer stops her sending anymore
She’s obviously not well, she keeps making accounts and losing them. I’ve not seen her in ages but I did see her a lot a few months ago
People take advantage of people. It’s sad but it’s happening more and more on TT

Shes gone lovely. Only fake accts left on FB. She doesn’t use her insta either
Best thing for her too

Oh really gone phew i seen her on FB they dont get much hate on FB it seems calmer