Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure we all strive to a good work/life balance and if she was doing something productive, volunteering, caring, working part-time I could understand it, but she's in no place to give life coaching advice.

Reactions: 8
I feel like she gets obsessed with things and believes her own lies 100%. She's probably bought into all of this "universe" crap to justify why she won't work a job she hates etc. If she keeps repeating the same BS she thinks it's real possibly? It's crazy.
I often think she has no self awareness but there has to be, especially if she feels jealousy and resentment. So yeah I think you're probably right the universe is the latest scapegoat for things she perceives as her failings and what a wonderful scapegoat it is. I did notice her chatting about relationships and specifically the leaving cert, she seems to be stuck in that era. But these silly videos leave her wide open to criticism, theres always a common theme of a condescending approach to others and I think that's why people find her challenging in real life situations.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.