Joana Ceddia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d create a thread on her. She’s a breath of fresh air. I’ve been watching her channel since her first hair cutting video and have been hooked ever since. Her videos are always well planned and interesting. Recently she hasn’t been growing as rapidly she was in the last year, but I hope her channel stay relevant as she’s and excellent example. She has a large channel, and based off others YouTubers her size, she probably could drop out of school and live comfortably off YouTube, yet she’s still in University and living with her parents, so is still relatable to those her age, unlike the kinds of Emma Chamberlain who drop out and move to LA. Anyway, feel free to discuss your opinions on her and what you think of her content.

Reactions: 2
I keep up with her videos and like her as she is just herself. I can't deny that I find her slightly obnoxious at times but other than that I always watch her.

Reactions: 1
She's adorable and so funny. I haven't found anyone else like her on youtube. She genuinely seems to enjoy life, her job, her family, her home and it's so wholesome to see. I would be gutted if she dropped everything, moved to LA and started getting fillers 😪🤣

Reactions: 1