Jo Good #4 My roof terrace - the BT Tower, a whiff of roses & Matilda's golden shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when she was at some sort of skin/plastic surgery conference meetingand she was talking to a plastic surgeon about getting a neck lift and he said she needed more than that.

If you have anorexia, doesn’t that mean that you would have some kind of body dysmorphia?

I don’t know a lot about it. A friend’s daughter was anorexic, then became bulimic.
I can fully understand if she really can't see how underweight she is, but she has been honest about her wrinkles, sun damaged skin and saggy arms - not that they seem saggy to me. So she can see these, yet still posts photos that she did. Unless, it is just to show how much help she needs so blagging for some more freebie treatments...

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don’t know why, but these pictures make me feel sad. She looks properly geriatric in these photos. Frail and sort of at the end of life, if that isn’t being overly dramatic. When you look at her like this you realise it is her energy, the way she moves, how she dresses that makes her seem sparky, but when you see how aged she looks, it is really quite sad. The other vlogger Suzi Grant is older than her by 4-5 years. She looks so much healthier and robust than frail MAM.
I agree, it is quite sad. If only she'd allow herself to eat more I'm sure she'd look and feel healthier and not so frail

Reactions: 4
I agree, it is quite sad. If only she'd allow herself to eat more I'm sure she'd look and feel healthier and not so frail
We all know and can see this, but Jo can't or doesn't want to. Even in her flogs she pretends to eat - what difference would really eating just one spoonful of food make? She also seems pleased to often say she wears children's age 12 PJs.

She still has an eating disorder and I would say even more so than in the last few years. Look at the difference in pics posted here recently when she had long hair. Yes, the wrinkles had already started, but her face was much fuller and looked far healthier.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
BBC Radio London regular caller Wayne from Buckhurst Hill has commented on MAM's Insta.

20210726_235531.jpg

• Haha
Why is it so hard for her to just state its an AD when it is in a video?
This is exactly our main point on these threads. Like lots of influencers she wants to give her followers the impression she is their mate, sharing her fun and glam day-to-day life for their amusement. She does admit she eventually wants to make money (as she doesn;t have a pension) but doesn't acknowledge that this renders her a professional advertiser who, by definition, should follow the rules set out by the ASA.

Is Wayne, of all listeners, now onto MAM's shenanigans? :LOL:
He worked in retail for most of his career. I wonder what he thinks of her voluminous dresses.

Saw Petula Clark on the One Show last night. She looked incredible. If she’s had surgery, it was well done.

He worked in retail for most of his career. I wonder what he thinks of her voluminous dresses.

Saw Petula Clark on the One Show last night. She looked incredible. If she’s had surgery, it was well done.
I'm sure Wayne would recognize it as a fashion thing, he'd have seen it all.

I agree about Petula, she seemed lovely and how fantastic that she is still working at 88!

Ha ha. Good old Wayne. I hope he's well. He's got her sussed.
I agree Petula Clark is amazing. Been acting and singing since she was a child.
BBC London must be a tit show this week with everybody on hols or pinged.

Not just Wayne, I also wonder what other people really think. 'Her Team' always just pay lip service and also Anna. I bet Mutti would put her straight but is most probably used to Jo's fashions after all these years.

Not just Wayne, I also wonder what other people really think. 'Her Team' always just pay lip service and also Anna. I bet Mutti would put her straight but is most probably used to Jo's fashions after all these years.
According to JG, Mutti is virtually blind so won’t really be able to see what she wears and she’s also said that she doesn’t tell her mother what she spends on clothes. Who knows about her team? I cannot imagine her listening to what anyone else says. That fake tanning filmed discussion was really inappropriate though.

I noticed that Claire Hermetic was interviewing someone from the Pasta Evangelists company today. They’ve brought a book out. The loathsome Giles Coren is an investor.

• Wow
  • Sad
According to JG, Mutti is virtually blind so won’t really be able to see what she wears and she’s also said that she doesn’t tell her mother what she spends on clothes. Who knows about her team? I cannot imagine her listening to what anyone else says. That fake tanning filmed discussion was really inappropriate though.

I noticed that Claire Hermetic was interviewing someone from the Pasta Evangelists company today. They’ve brought a book out. The loathsome Giles Coren is an investor.
I was unaware that Giles Coren is an investor in that company, have you posted that over on the GC thread (which I am loving BTW) ?

I was unaware that Giles Coren is an investor in that company, have you posted that over on the GC thread (which I am loving BTW) ?
Yes, I just have. A long time ago (last year) I also posted it on the Food and Drink thread.

I was considering ordering from them during the first lockdown.

I’d try Nonna Tonda now. They have an introductory half price offer.

More discussion of eating disorders on the JG programme with Claira Hermet. She’s said she was bulimic.

Reactions: 1
According to JG, Mutti is virtually blind so won’t really be able to see what she wears and she’s also said that she doesn’t tell her mother what she spends on clothes.
I don't think she wears any of her fancy town threads at Mutti's, I think she dresses from her old wardrobe there.

Oh no, I didn't realise Mutti's eyesight had deteriorated this much. I still remember when she could see the plants and flowers in her garden and instruct Jo what to do and what not to do with them. I also remember when in the car, she could still make amusing comments on what she could see on the road. This is a real shame.

I don't think she wears any of her fancy town threads at Mutti's, I think she dresses from her old wardrobe there.
Yes, I think you are spot-on.

So is VioletRoses64 a relation of Violet Jane? :ROFLMAO:

Does WFBH call Jo's show much?

20210727_161539.jpg

20210727_161622.jpg

She's still trying to downplay her ad, they sent her more than a bottle of serum.

20210727_162458.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.