Jlo &Arod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it true!? They have split up. I thought they were perfect together

Reactions: 2
I think he's just crossed a line maybe in conversing with someone or that. I definitely don't think he would cheat on jlo. Come on its jlo!! He had a lot to lose with the whole family and kids so close

He cheated on Cameron Diaz, and Madonna, so...
And Kate Hudson.

Wasn't there also that thing where he 'made' all his girlfriends get really thin and get implants. (Vintage goss)

He is poison!

And a drugs cheat

Reactions: 12
I think he's just crossed a line maybe in conversing with someone or that. I definitely don't think he would cheat on jlo. Come on its jlo!! He had a lot to lose with the whole family and kids so close
He has cheated on her multiple times,along with every woman he has ever been with.He is a dog and she is well rid.

Reactions: 6
I read years ago that he likes his women to bulk up muscle wise when he dates them and is super pushy about it, that’s why Madonna dumped him. Jose Canseco (a big baseball player) also accused him of cheating on JLo with his ex, he had nothing to gain by that so I reckon it was true.
1615618409080.jpeg

Cameron Diaz when she was dating him.

Reactions: 4
I read years ago that he likes his women to bulk up muscle wise when he dates them and is super pushy about it, that’s why Madonna dumped him. Jose Canseco (a big baseball player) also accused him of cheating on JLo with his ex, he had nothing to gain by that so I reckon it was true.
View attachment 479961

Cameron Diaz when she was dating him.
I didn’t know he dated Cameron Diaz.

I can’t believe he would cheat on JLo and their children. It looks like they’re still together, but she’s a strong woman so I think if he really has cheated she will find out. If she chooses to stay with him if he has, then that’s her call but I think she would be stupid to, she’s been hurt too many times.

He was accused of cheating on her before so it wouldn’t surprise me if he has. I feel for her, she seems a good woman. Why go out for double egg and chips when you’ve a steak at home?.

Reactions: 2
I’m not so sure about Jlo being a strong woman romantically, she sure doesn’t like being without a man.

I didn’t know he dated Cameron Diaz.

I can’t believe he would cheat on JLo and their children. It looks like they’re still together, but she’s a strong woman so I think if he really has cheated she will find out. If she chooses to stay with him if he has, then that’s her call but I think she would be stupid to, she’s been hurt too many times.

He was accused of cheating on her before so it wouldn’t surprise me if he has. I feel for her, she seems a good woman. Why go out for double egg and chips when you’ve a steak at home?.
Dated Cameron Diaz.Cheated on Cameron Diaz.Dated Kate Hudson.Cheated on Kate Hudson.I could go on, but you can see there's a pattern here.He is not capable of being faithful to any woman,no matter how rich,famous or beautiful they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yep, he’s a cheating dog. To be honest, I don’t know what any of the women see in him - if you saw him in your local, you’d tell him to take his sleazy arse and GTFO.

Maybe he’s got the gift of the gab or something

Reactions: 7
In the earlier stages of their relationship he had multiple accusations from a couple of trasngender prostitutes that he cheated. I think both where independant of each other so a bit if a coincidence i thought then he was up to no good and it looks like he at least tried to instigate things again with someone else. He is just one of those men (not all are like that) But you know the type lovely Mrs and great home life still cheats.. dog im afraid some people are just never happy with what they have !