Jimmy Savile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Philip Schofield interviewed one of the early victims and basically called her a pair. That episode seems to have conveniently vanished off you tube however.
I remember that, Phillip said, if it were true, do you not think we would have heard rumours going around about him (js) and I think it was Holly, just sitting there nodding her head. I remember thinking, who are they kidding, of course it's true and of course everything unfolded over that week, every newspaper had him on the cover for weeks after.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I remember that, Phillip said, if it were true, do you not think we would have heard rumours going around about him (js) and I think it was Holly, just sitting there nodding her head.
Oh yes. I can just imagine Holly the nodding dog 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haven’t read the who,e thread..I will do honest
but
ive just googled the old David icke forum..Jimmy Savile outed as a pweirdo thread and it’s gone
there was over 4000 pages of good research on there ( and a lot of wild speculation too)
can anyone else see it

A quite strange video from 2012

That was actually made by Rob Manuel back in 2006, who runs b3ta (which used to be on Yahoo! Groups and is also a website - well worth a look, but I'd assume anyone with an internet connection knows about b3ta by now). Unfortunately the person who made it doesn't always get the credit - the Youtuber who's stolen it can't even spell "Savile".

Whether it pisses Mr Manuel off (that lots of people on Youtube take the credit for something he made), I don't know. Anyway, I'll redress the balance by adding his link.

Interesting to note (because I watched it when it was linked to on the b3ta Newsletter way back) - this was out on the interwebz before Savile died. Rob knew the rumours. Similarly sites like Popbitch, and most of the internet, knew the rumours.

Reactions: 2
I think Esther Rantzen set up Childline to keep tabs on the people that would have rung up and talked about Jimmy Saville doing to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That was actually made by Rob Manuel back in 2006, who runs b3ta (which used to be on Yahoo! Groups and is also a website - well worth a look, but I'd assume anyone with an internet connection knows about b3ta by now). Unfortunately the person who made it doesn't always get the credit - the Youtuber who's stolen it can't even spell "Savile".

Whether it pisses Mr Manuel off (that lots of people on Youtube take the credit for something he made), I don't know. Anyway, I'll redress the balance by adding his link.

Interesting to note (because I watched it when it was linked to on the b3ta Newsletter way back) - this was out on the interwebz before Savile died. Rob knew the rumours. Similarly sites like Popbitch, and most of the internet, knew the rumours.
I was aware it was a Rob Manuel video. There are so many versions of it now that I couldn't find his original. Glad that you posted the proper one.

I'm not sure whether this is real or not. The left-hand side looks genuine but I'm not sure about the right.

And as it's been pulled down now, you can't go and see it yourself.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.