Jimmy Savile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look up Phoenix and Aria on YouTube they talk about how they were sexually and ritually abused by members of the establishment and Freemasons. They weren’t care kids so I think it happens in all places but definitely it did in care homes. There’s references to Jimmy Saville being involved there as well as the royal family.

Reactions: 2
So many kids were able to describe the spa and other areas in the dolphin square development perfectly. But of course they were all liars who got lucky 😡.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
If you look up Phoenix and Aria on YouTube they talk about how they were sexually and ritually abused by members of the establishment and Freemasons. They weren’t care kids so I think it happens in all places but definitely it did in care homes. There’s references to Jimmy Saville being involved there as well as the royal family.
Just listened unbelievable that parents would do this to their own kids. I loved just up the road from the masonic lodge in Surbiton , that shocked me too.

Reactions: 3
It’s very disturbing and once you start looking into it more and hearing different people tell their stories you start looking at the government and the world very differently. Most people will just dismiss it tho as not believable because it makes them uncomfortable to acknowledge these things have happened and are still happening and also that people in the public who they admire are involved.

Reactions: 13
Social worker friend who was in the know with the local police said that Investigation Yew Tree were going to raid cliff Richards house a few weeks later they did. They apparently had enough tit on him.
I will always believe that cliff is a creepy fucker and was just lucky to get away with it.
Cliff, Jimmy, rolf were all in the boys club.
🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Anyone who messes with kids really does need to be kicked to death, or spend a lifetime in prison. End of

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My Grannie (before he was convicted a paedophile) always used to tell us proudly that she sat on his knee when she was younger. She obviously hasn’t mentioned it since but I just used to feel so sorry for her because she always seemed so proud about it.
I used to work with a very nice lady who was a fan of his she even had a picture taken with him on her desk. When it all came out about him she was genuinely heartbroken. She told me that she'd heard the rumours about him but never believed them. To her he was a nice man who did nice things for kids. She just couldn't see him for the monster he was. She did end up burning her picture with him though.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I used to work with a very nice lady who was a fan of his she even had a picture taken with him on her desk. When it all came out about him she was genuinely heartbroken. She told me that she'd heard the rumours about him but never believed them. To her he was a nice man who did nice things for kids. She just couldn't see him for the monster he was. She did end up burning her picture with him though.
I am glad that she accepted the truth.When I was a child I loathed him, he really creeped me out, and he seemed far too old to present Top of the pops alongside the likes of Noel Edmonds. All adults seemed to think he was a hero.

Reactions: 7
Social worker friend who was in the know with the local police said that Investigation Yew Tree were going to raid cliff Richards house a few weeks later they did. They apparently had enough tit on him.
I will always believe that cliff is a creepy fucker and was just lucky to get away with it.
Cliff, Jimmy, rolf were all in the boys club.
🤢🤢🤢🤢
The truth about Cliff won’t come out until he’s dead as there are far too many establishment types involved for that to happen.

Reactions: 18
Apparently at the Elm Guest House they used to make the children run around naked with fairy wings on.

in any case, Cliff is no longer a British resident and now has full citizenship of Barbados....make of that what you will.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I live in Scarborough, in my early 30s and I've lived here since the late 90s.

Anyway. Back in 2011 I briefly worked for a small restaurant business here and the owner had all the staff watch JS's coffin procession out the window, I left the business around a week after. The owner claimed to be good friends with him.

This is one of the reviews from said owner's restaurant from November 2014, so after everything about JS had come out -
"The other reason for not recommending this restaurant is because of the person we believe to be the owner.... The 'owner' came to sit opposite us and in a jovial manner asked me, 'Do you know who used to sit exactly where you are sitting now?'. Obviously I didn't, but our minds thought of various celebrities who used to live 'up North'. We were not expecting the answer to be Jimmy Saville who apparently was a regular customer. We were then told how thoughtful and friendly Jimmy was and how he'd 'saved the day' when the restaurant was struggling for customers. The 'owner' didn't know us so it was in poor taste to make casual conversation about such a controversial matter and we felt very uncomfortable."

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I am glad that she accepted the truth.When I was a child I loathed him, he really creeped me out, and he seemed far too old to present Top of the pops alongside the likes of Noel Edmonds. All adults seemed to think he was a hero.
Plenty within the establishment thought he was a hero too. He seemed to be well in with Thatcher's Conservative government and the Royal family. I'm not one for conspiracy qanon-esque or casting suspicion on everyone he was ever photographed or was friends with but you have to wonder just how far up knowledge of what he was went.

The truth about Cliff won’t come out until he’s dead as there are far too many establishment types involved for that to happen.
I've long been on the fence about Cliff Richards. I often wonder is protecting the truth about his sexuality makes people wonder if there something more sinister but who knows. I hope it is that if he's just misunderstood and there isn't another wave a victims out there. If nothing else I know two older women that are big Cliff fans and would also be heartbroken if it came out that he was a pedophile.

Reactions: 5
I was just a child and also wrote in to jim’ll fix it. They must have got thousands of letters. As others have said, it was Rolf who I was most surprised about. He never gave anything away but with Saville, looking back at the clips of his shows he was very hands on with people, the way he would grab a guests hand by running his hand down their arm first. Ugh. He even had the nerve to grope a girl while standing behind her live on totp and she even does a little shriek yet this behaviour wasn’t questioned! Shocking and very sad he got away with it all

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I was just a child and also wrote in to jim’ll fix it. They must have got thousands of letters. As others have said, it was Rolf who I was most surprised about. He never gave anything away but with Saville, looking back at the clips of his shows he was very hands on with people, the way he would grab a guests hand by running his hand down their arm first. Ugh. He even had the nerve to grope a girl while standing behind her live on totp and she even does a little shriek yet this behaviour wasn’t questioned! Shocking and very sad he got away with it all
I remember that woman going on This Morning or GMB after the allegations came to light. She said that she told a staff member who was working at TOTP what happened and his reply was “get lost. That’s just Jimmy”. It disgusts me that the victims were ignored.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I remember that woman going on This Morning or GMB after the allegations came to light. She said that she told a staff member who was working at TOTP what happened and his reply was “get lost. That’s just Jimmy”. It disgusts me that the victims were ignored.
oh wow poor lady

Reactions: 9
Philip Schofield interviewed one of the early victims and basically called her a pair. That episode seems to have conveniently vanished off you tube however.
Then he went the other way and got a list of suspected pedophiles from the Internet and handed them to David Cameron demanding he do something about them. At the time it seemed like we were in over-compensation mode with everyone was going to be branded a child abuser.

Reactions: 12
Im really intrigued by this thread, I wrote in to Jimll fix it when I was 13 to swim with Sharron Davies, Years ago I was discussing this with my husband and my late father in law said we always thought he was a perv, with his short shorts and tracksuits, he said I wouldnt be surprised if something comes out about him, , I also went to a childrens party and Rolf Harris was a special guest he got a child up on the stage ,we never got any vibe from him then.Knowing what I know now it makes me shudder to think how lucky I was at not getting on and I often wonder what that child thought as he got older . I had heard about the Jill Dando rumours that she was about to expose him . I also watched an episode of loose women with Janet Street Porter saying she had witnessed a few things regarding saville and after he died GMTV had a "friend" of Savilles on and my husband said he looks like a wrongun , the episode has gone from you tube

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anybody know this show? I have no idea what it is about, but how is that guy allowed on TV? What a weird concept for a show.

WTF have I just watched, that is disgusting 🤢🤢🤢 those poor kids wow can you imagine some creepy bloke trying to kiss your young daughter these days he’d have his bollocks ripped off.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Stuart Hall visited our town in the 70's or early 80's to do his show. A girl of about 13 told her parents he had assaulted her and she was called a trouble causer and not believed. It hit the local paper.

My mum couldn't stand Jimmy Savile and had heard rumours about him. She used to say why would someone who openly said he couldn't stand children would get a job with the. She had heard rumours about him locking trouble causers in the cellar when he was a dj and would beat them up. This was actually mentioned in the in plain sight book but she knew this in the 70's.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.