Jimmy Savile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read somewhere not long after the beans were spilled about his disgusting life that he repeatedly abused his sister,'s daughter. She complained to her mother more than once but all she got was "you know what Jimmy's like, just ignore him". So I am wondering whether abuse of kids was the norm in his family? Not making any excuses for this disgusting man but had he been abused by his parents or siblings. It seems that this was the kind of family that another abomination Fred West had been brought up in

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Prince Charles had him as his wedding advisor, if that's not enough to convince you the Royal Family are bent I don't know what bleeping is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Also when he did Celeb Big Brother someone claimed they heard George Galloway say about Savile ‘there’s stuff about him that won’t come out until he’s dead’ on the live feed late one night.
It was on the main show! I have the video saved so I went and found it for the thread, hopefully this works. (Sorry if anyone has posted it before as I’m still working my way through the thread)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh my seeing this thread pop up brought back memories of when my childhood friend in primary school would tell me the horrible stories about Jimmy everyday in school she scared me shitless I had to start going to CAMHS as I was scared to even leave my house to go to school and etc

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Looking on youtube, its called "just like mom" which given that clip is creepy in itself!
I remember creepy men like that when I was a kid they were always getting too close and too touchy feely wanting kisses, YUCK.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The question is what celebs did he provide kids for ? I’m thinking Elton John is involved

Reactions: 4
The question is what celebs did he provide kids for ? I’m thinking Elton John is involved
And Kitty cat. Just to edit, I don’t think Elton is a nonce, - I do think he’s a nasty prick who hates women though.

What does anyone know about David Geffen? I’ve heard bad things about that dude, Joan Rivers hated him and I reckon she knew some bleeping dirt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Prince Charles had him as his wedding advisor, if that's not enough to convince you the Royal Family are bent I don't know what bleeping is
There is no way this is true! Wedding advisor 😂

don’t believe Elon John is a pweirdo either- do You think that because he’s gay?

Reactions: 8
And Kitty cat. Just to edit, I don’t think Elton is a ponce, - I do think he’s a nasty prick who hates women though.

What does anyone know about David Geffen? I’ve heard bad things about that dude, Joan Rivers hated him and I reckon she knew some bleeping dirt.
Geffen is rumored to be very dodgy indeed, IIRC.

Reactions: 6
Charles got jimmy savile to talk to diana about their marriage problems. She said he made her feel sick. She knew.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
From Savile's autobiography, the account of how Savile harboured an underage female runaway overnight, having warned police in advance he'd do so before handing her in if he met her.

IMG_20210221_0001.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
There's been absolutely nothing over the years about Elton being a paedophile. A friend of a friend dated him before he met David Furniss and said that he was a nice guy!. I think there's been things about him sexually harassing a staff member who was male but he paid them off. The man in question was not a child.

Reactions: 14
There's been absolutely nothing over the years about Elton being a paedophile. A friend of a friend dated him before he met David Furniss and said that he was a nice guy!. I think there's been things about him sexually harassing a staff member who was male but he paid them off. The man in question was not a child.
Yep, just homophobia. V old fashioned idea that gay men are paedophiles

Reactions: 19
Never heard anything that suggests Elton John is inappropriate with children. I have heard rumours he and David Furnish have a relatively sexually open relationship with other partners etc but nothing to suggest these are not consenting adults.

Reactions: 12
From his autobiography, Savile's boating about his sexual escapades. Note especially the list of various venues for sexual activity that he gives on the second page.

S.jpg

S2.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.