Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this from their #giftedholiday #themaldives? How the hell does anyone think it is worth flying nonentity Jim anywhere for publicity let alone a luxury holiday? Fascinated by his finances - new house having major refurbishments - how does he make any money? What does he actually do? Sarah T just seems odd - always hanging off him.

Reactions: 7
Sarah is annoying as duck. Posts photos of herself with half her fanny hanging out her bikini then makes sarcastic “I love my boyfriend” comments to anyone in the comments who indicates they find her attractive. They’re not proposing marriage you dope, they’re just average thirsty insta blokes. Get over yourself. It’s not as if you don’t want the attention anyway is it.

She’s clearly a girl wanting to build her profile and give off a certain image so I wonder whether all the contrived Jim romance bullshit is more a case of her being scared to make him too jealous because he’s a bit crazy and possessive.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What she’s left off that last comment is “...and I wouldn’t have it any other way with all the followers and attention it’s (finally) brought me.”

On finances, we underestimate how much youtubers make/ made Don’t forget he got in early when ad sense paid much better, brand deals could be hidden and people were willing to give him a book deal. His crap stationery line as one example, it might have seemed like a flop but it no doubt cost a fraction of the sale price to produce so he still could have pocketed a decent amount.

The gifted luxury holiday is frustrating. I look at it this way. A lot of influencers have been to Maldives resorts over the years. It’s a place that looks great on Instagram. The country is relatively poor but these places are incredibly expensive - i imagine the profit margin the companies running the resorts make is pretty big so they can afford to give an influencer a free trip every now and then. They don’t need to attract hoardes of visitors in return.
If they persuade just one couple to book a holiday there, the influencers trip is paid back. Two and it was worth it. This is why this type of marketing is so popular now.

(And the new house he presumably bought that from selling his stake of the old one back to Tanya.)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Seriously you would think the money has got to stop coming in when people realise he is a very dull individual. He tried his hand at television and failed. I presume his screenwriting has gone the same way. He keeps calling himself a model but he really is just embarrassing at that. He can't just keep getting money for existing.

If you look at his picture on IG he is doing the same poses with the new GF as he did with Tanya. They always seem to be looking up lovingly at him or draped over him and his captions are the same :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 4
He can't just keep getting money for existing.
With gleam it seems to keep rolling in. I follow people with 10k followers that get more comments than Jim. He's such a bad investment.

Still can't get over all the people praising him for being flown to Borneo for "charity work" aka paid by nexflix to promote a documentary (undeclared) to highlight the destruction of the rainforest. This is a guy that's always eating take away out of plastic, was driven around London in an SUV for fashion week, flying every month and still has his po box open to receive huge amounts of crap.

• Angry
  • Sad
His sister Nic just got sent a free Diptique advent calendar worth £320. It is crazy the amount/quality of free stuff they get given.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
When you forget Jim exists until his thread pops up on the top of influencers 😆

the side chick is still hanging around is she?! Is she looking for gleam to offer her a contract or something?

I suppose the free holidays help to make his personality more bearable.

What the duck, lol. Getting together with someone who has an ex isn't "stealing". These kids must be 12.
depends when they got together and who cheated on who.....
I’ve just typed that and thought WOW I don’t care 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most companies just look at the followers and go from there. It’s a shame cause he really shouldn’t be getting all these opportunities lmao.

Most companies just look at the followers and go from there. It’s a shame cause he really shouldn’t be getting all these opportunities lmao.
I agree. He is getting so many opportunities for being mediocre. Not even mediocre. He aspires to mediocre. I struggle so much these days to work out the point of people like him. He seems to have such a comfortable lifestyle from doing, well what exactly? It is just reassuring that there is no way this particular gravy train can carry on. The blagging free tit will dry up. Poor wee Jim will need to get an actual job.

Reactions: 3
Then I imagine Sarah will duck off when she can't get anything else out of him. Another freeloader riding on the coat tails of a nobody. Screwing Jim Chapman for a few followers and a holiday. Classy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Then I imagine Sarah will duck off when she can't get anything else out of him. Another freeloader riding on the coat tails of a nobody. Screwing Jim Chapman for a few followers and a holiday. Classy!!
Serves him right. A modern fairy tale.

His sister Nic once moaned about having to pay £1.59 for a bottle of water in first class on the train!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So what is going on with his "screenwriting"? Didnt he write script of a rom-com movie or something liek this? Any news about that?

Reactions: 2
Just your typical Hollywood script writer doing your typical Am Ex ad. I mean it could be worse, most people who get rejected from the movie business because they have no talent don’t have gigs like this to fall back on... he continues to be ludicrously lucky. He’s built his whole career out of it ! He should be advertising for a gambling company

• Haha
Crazy that Jim is hoovering up all these ads with such a smal real following. He pops up advertising EDF energy quite alot. (Them behind all the nuclear power stations)

Brands are totally being done over by gleam.

His amex ad on Instagram got 21 comments. There's not even any actual content anymore, just a string of adverts.

I see eco warrior ethical Jim went to the Maldives to promote the Google phone 🙄 that Netflix AD about saving the rainforest with that holiday to Borneo really left a lasting impact.

• Angry
  • Sick
How long do we all give Sarah and Jim? Tanyas side of the bed was still warm by the time Sarah jumped in it :sick:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.