Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go guys and gals. Let’s get to work.
Yaaaaay, even Jimtoohottohandle is all excited about this, just look at his face! [emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Which one of us is going to take one for the team and try and find him on grinr tinder? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You've got a tattle thread Jim! I'm so happy for you, and people said Martha would get one before him ;)

How on earth did he become an influencer? Can anyone explain?
From what I gather his sisters started on YouTube at the right time, got their friend Dom to manage them (the start of gleam). Jim and Tanya rode their coattails and to this day Jim still manages to hookwink brands into thinking he's influential despite the terrible engagement rate.

Moving to influence though, until he gets a few makeup tutorials under his belt.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m here 🙋‍♀️ I think he will be married again with a year, will have moved to the burbs and will reinvent himself as a dad vlogger

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's also a model!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji4]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I've never followed him or Tanya so I don't know what he's like but I low-key have a crush on him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Jim is renowned for his impeccable sense of style and has quickly become one of the most documented faces of London Fashion Week Men’s. Described by the Daily Telegraph as ‘the new golden boy of fashion’, the readers of GQ.com also voted him No.1 in the prestigious annual ‘GQ’s Best Dressed List’. https://www.premiermodelmanagement.com/artists/digital/4248-jim-chapman/

Does it say hair and eyes just so people know he has them? His "portfolio" only has the one photo

• Haha
I can't believe Jim is going to the jungle and only packing boring briefs?! Lighten up and have some fun, Jim! Here are a couple suggestions:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jim's thread is more active than Tanyas, who'd have thought it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.