Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh, gosh... thanks for the answer!

i wonder if something happened to her or if they sold her? i've heard some couples do that if they break up... sad, really.
Honestly, I think they got rid of her because they couldn't stop being selfish about who was going to keep her. They put up this illusion that they are on great terms and shared custody but as a child of divorce, both parents always want the kid and don't want to compromise.....child is different than dog of course.

I don't understand why they wouldnt want her at all than to share her. I think Sarah may have been the reason Jim couldn't have her and Tanya was too selfish to look after her alone.

Reactions: 2
Another day another flurry of vacuous pointless narcissistic posts/stories from simple Sarah, we all know from insta lives how edited your pictures are ozzy. She does duck all but pose, and make stupid comments. Oh sorry, you do the odd pretend modelling job all funded by mummy and daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.