Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Lola123

Chatty Member
Crazy that Jim is hoovering up all these ads with such a smal real following. He pops up advertising EDF energy quite alot. (Them behind all the nuclear power stations)

Brands are totally being done over by gleam.

His amex ad on Instagram got 21 comments. There's not even any actual content anymore, just a string of adverts.

I see eco warrior ethical Jim went to the Maldives to promote the Google phone 🙄 that Netflix AD about saving the rainforest with that holiday to Borneo really left a lasting impact.
It’s weird how he’s been on screen more than tanya who is the “actress”

Tweetypie

I just can’t get over it. They moved in at 6 months. Weird how he tags her in EVERYTHING. It’s always “@sarahtarleton”, like he’s trying to get her followers. Maybe it’s just me but how can Tanya be ok with that after years of being together then marriage??

Anonmanon

I just can’t get over it. They moved in at 6 months. Weird how he tags her in EVERYTHING. It’s always “@sarahtarleton”, like he’s trying to get her followers. Maybe it’s just me but how can Tanya be ok with that after years of being together then marriage??
She just can’t be okay with it. Also, the way they’re saying ‘we’re still best friends’ like ??? The whole situation is just weird !! Idk why it angers me so much but I just feel so devastated for Tanya :(

STJ_95

VIP Member
She just can’t be okay with it. Also, the way they’re saying ‘we’re still best friends’ like ??? The whole situation is just weird !! Idk why it angers me so much but I just feel so devastated for Tanya :(
As much as I can see why of should be easy to feel sorry for Tanya, the way she appeared to be so checked out of the marriage way before the separation was announced, and her friendliness with that Rhys chav meant I couldn't feel sorry for her.

For me, she was terrible then, and Jim is vomit inducing now. They're as bad as each other quite honestly.