Jillian Michaels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else do Jillian Michael's DVDs? I've just started kickbox fastfix and am enjoying it but finding it hard to follow. My dyslexic brain can't cope with the combination of the moves but I'm sure I'll get there eventually! I have also previously done the 30 day shred twice. Had great results from the 30ds but it wrecks my shins! Love the 20 minute workouts. Means I can easily fit it in the day. Any of her other DVDs anyone can recommend?

Reactions: 4
Loved, loved, LOVED the 30 Day Shred! I defo lost inches (really wish I had measured myself before I’d started!)

I've done both 30 day shred and Ripped in 30. They're really good but I feel like she's constantly shouting at me even if she's not physically there. 😂

There's also a Yoga Meltdown one which might be good if you want something with less jumping!

Just found this. She got me into a harder level of fitness than I ever thought possible and my body changed shape. Have all her DVDs and books. Don't know why but her methods work and I go back to 30 day shred so much I'm on my third copy of the dvd!

Reactions: 3
I've got the 30 day shred DVD. Tbh I never get further than level one, but it is good.

LOVE the 30 day shred. Level three the jump squats and rockstar jumps kill me but it’s so fast paced it doesn’t get bored. It kills me how mean she is to Natalie tho, making her squat lower 😂

Reactions: 1
I love her Shred workout but to be honest my motivation to do anything that increases my heart rate is nil at the minute. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No more trouble zones is fantastic, as is lift and shred. Love Jillian. She has pretty much my dream body ( if I could ever be that dedicated)

I did 30 day shred for a week about 5 years ago and I swear I’m still recovering. It’s brutal but I’m sure it works if you stick with it. Not tried any of her other work outs.

I did her 30-day shred before my wedding and lost a stone in weight. I have tried to redo it but now I find JM really annoying and i have to mute her DVD.

I tried doing Divina after Jillian, and I couldn’t. It was too soft. I do think Jillian is great at what she does. I have quite the collection, but my hate of push-ups is a real barrier.

I love 30 day shred but I live in a flat so not sure how much my neighbours would enjoy me doing star jumps during lockdown 😂

• Haha
I did her 30-day shred before my wedding and lost a stone in weight. I have tried to redo it but now I find JM really annoying and i have to mute her DVD.
same here

YOU WANNA GO BATHING SUIT SHOPPING? HUH HUH think about that!!

please no I just wanna eat biscuits guilt free Jillian chill out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've done her 30 day shred, it's okay but find HIIT workouts on YouTube to be more effective to be honest. She's a bit annoying too.

• Haha
I've done her 30 day shred, it's okay but find HIIT workouts on YouTube to be more effective to be honest. She's a bit annoying too.
Are there any good HIIT ones you can recommend? I’ve been doing the 30DS for a few weeks and I’m starting to find it boring now!

I just checked through Amazon prime video
Are there any good HIIT ones you can recommend? I’ve been doing the 30DS for a few weeks and I’m starting to find it boring now!
I just checked through Amazon Prime Video and there are some good mixture of workouts on there. If you have prime it’s worth checking it out.

I like MadFit, she has a lot of different length and styles of workouts. Also the Women's Health account has some good HIIT videos.

I just hate exercise, HIIT is the devil, a nice leisurely stroll is far less stressful 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4