Jesy Nelson #3 Not concerned about a black life, unless of course it's a crapist wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First Post on the JN posts. I cringed so hard when I watched the Boyz video - pure second hand embarrassment. She knows exactly the image she portrays.

And Nicki Minaj. I'll listen to her opinion when she isn't intimidating the woman her fella raped. Disgraceful.

Also, the whole laughing while Nicki said what she did gave me petty year 9 at school vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A good start to her solo career :) All she needs to do is have megastars with rabid fanbases as a feature on every song she releases for the next ten years. Easy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn’t even know about the I love You track climbing but I’ve bought signed Elton and dua CDs so I feel like I’ve some something already 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the cheeky cow had the cheek to bang on about mental health now her and Nicki are bullying Leigh-Anne for standing up for her rights and herself! Jesy is nothing but a bully and two faced!

Reactions: 28
OMG the idiots in the DM comments saying 'so people cant fake tan and have curly hair' are pissing me off!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
So i guess everyone is streaming little mix lol, saw they are getting higher in the charts

1=Elton John & Dua Lipa - Cold Heart (PNAU Remix)
2NEWLittle Mix - I Love You
3-1Ed Sheeran - Shivers
4NEWThe Wanted - Rule The World
5-2Grace Davies - roots
6-2Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj)
Why are people wanting an older Little Mix song to chart?

Reactions: 1
I don’t normally talk about looks but it baffles me how strange her chin and face look lately it’s like it goes straight into her neck and her neck looks too wide for her face. Does anyone think she’s had loads of chin lipo done or something and gone ott? 😂 it’s bleeping weird when u see a side view it’s non existent

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.