Jessy Nelson - Odd One Out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! I went to see them in November too and me and my friend both commented on how she had the smallest, skimpiest, sexiest outfits! All the Jesy show 100%

Yep! And don't get me wrong she looked amazing but the rest of the band were much more covered up and modestly dressed at many points. I am sure I had read before some issue with the sexiness of the band costumes making her more uncomfortable about her figure. But she was the only one of the band during the show we watched that had cropped tops and her boobs busting out every song. It just felt very contradictory to all the coverage around the documentary.

She appeared to love leading the show and taking the role of the band "sex symbol"

Reactions: 1
She's irritating. When I watched the documentary I genuinely felt bad for her and she had won me over, but now she's posting the same style of pictures over and over again... she KNOWS she looks great. I have a hard time believing she has any confidence or body issues at all.

Reactions: 10
I follow little mix, I think Jesy is a user, when she broke up with her last bf she had her “BFF” hair stylist James Silk come and live with her for months until Chris came into the picture and James disappeared off the face of the earth / her life. Now Chris is out she’s got a new “BFF” Charlotte her Lashes lady living with her like James did and they’ve only known each other a year or so.... Charlotte did a post about a dream come true to do eye lashes for Jesy from little mix..... wonder how long it’ll be until Charlotte is kicked to the curb!?

Reactions: 7
Jesy has such a great and fun personality. Too bad she doesn't show any of it on her IG :confused: I had to unfollow her.
Wish she would be more like Jade whose IG feed is more than just 'sexy selfies'.

Reactions: 5
Jesy has such a great and fun personality. Too bad she doesn't show any of it on her IG :confused: I had to unfollow her.
Wish she would be more like Jade whose IG feed is more than just 'sexy selfies'.
This is what annoys me, when i watch interviews i find her so funny and likeable and she is so talented and has a lot more to offer than the constant open mouthed abs sucking selfies, it’s a shame she feels she only has her looks to offer. someones attractiveness comes down to more than physical attributes and wish she would realise that.

Reactions: 4
Just seen her handmade Leigh-Anne has gotten engaged to her racists homophobe boyfriend.... this will end in tears for her, seems like a “lovely” man!

I just don’t understand her IG stories. It’s just the same expression on every vid. Just her, sticking her lips out n moving camera around.

Just seen her handmade Leigh-Anne has gotten engaged to her racists homophobe boyfriend.... this will end in tears for her, seems like a “lovely” man!
Hes homophobic?????? Idk much about the guy except the fact that he’s a footballer, and not a very good one at that. This may sound stupid but isn’t he black? Like who is he racist towards, that sounds really hypocritical. I love Leigh Anne and I was so happy when I found out she was engaged but now you’ve said that.

EDIT: just googled and saw about the homophobic tweet. Honestly I’m actually disgusted. I understand people make mistakes but he 21! Maybe if he had tweeted this in his teens I would be a little more forgiving but at 21 he should of known better, especially as a minority himself. If you’re a person of colour homophobic you don’t want equality you want privilege.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Anything hateful, abusive, threatening or that gives away privacy will be deleted from this site and the member removed. It's worlds apart from the people that actually target someone to show up in their feed.

Gossip has existed long before paper is invented and that's what tattle is.

Shame on the influencers jumping on this bandwagon because someone didn't like their scrunchy or asked if they paid for something.

EDIT, just checked out the touch video and the effects to bend the walls and slim her are so obvious, especially from 42 seconds. Shocking they still try to pretend it's an optical illusion.

Sorry I'm late to the party guys, was just reading through this thread earlier and I'm still working through it now, but I've just ended up watching the Touch video and I had to comment. I'm familiar with the song but had never seen the video. So.......is this supposed to be sexy!? The gurning, the grinding, the costumes (I mean wtf is that piece of plastic that Perrie's wearing?). It looks like the record company spent about £50 on the whole video. I just found it all a bit cringe and kind of embarrassed for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yel

Sorry I'm late to the party guys, was just reading through this thread earlier and I'm still working through it now, but I've just ended up watching the Touch video and I had to comment. I'm familiar with the song but had never seen the video. So.......is this supposed to be sexy!? The gurning, the grinding, the costumes (I mean wtf is that piece of plastic that Perrie's wearing?). It looks like the record company spent about £50 on the whole video. I just found it all a bit cringe and kind of embarrassed for them.
And they paid the big money to get director X to do it.

With the windows wall paper background, the bad wall paper job and the awful photoshopping of Jessie it's shocking they released it.

Reactions: 2
And they paid the big money to get director X to do it.

With the windows wall paper background, the bad wall paper job and the awful photoshopping of Jessie it's shocking they released it.
Wow, seriously? Looks like the director phoned it in. Kind of reminds me of Sugababes Push the Button video but worse.

Reactions: 2
Been wondering where her BFF has suddenly gone... turns out she has a new boyfriend actor Sean Sagar

Just read the story of Jesy having a panic attack when doing Radio 1’s Live Lounge. I hope I’m wrong but the cynic in me thinks it’s a bit of a publicly stunt. I mean having a panic attack in front of the cameras instead of walking to the side of the stage out of view. Followed by a performance of a song with the lyrics “I’m Falling Again”

Reactions: 6
Just read the story of Jesy having a panic attack when doing Radio 1’s Live Lounge. I hope I’m wrong but the cynic in me thinks it’s a bit of a publicly stunt. I mean having a panic attack in front of the cameras instead of walking to the side of the stage out of view. Followed by a performance of a song with the lyrics “I’m Falling Again”
Exactly 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
this girl craves nothing but attention so full of anxiety she can parade half naked on stage though and on photo shoots .......this was just to make sure her “anxiety” still stays in-the public eye!!!!!

Reactions: 10
If she does suffer from anxiety that is horrible for her but i’m sure it must be so draining to be in the band with her.