Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the showing the midriff? I never tuck anything in anymore for fear of the dreaded camel toe!! Do love Jess though. I'm same size as her and find her really inspiring
I think it looks awful. I know it's all down to personal taste but I wouldn't dream of wearing joggers and a crop top. I'd love her confidence and think if she's comfortable then go for it! Personally I wouldn't wear them because I don't think it's a good look on anyone of any size

Reactions: 7
I know what you mean

Spots don't bother me but I feel jess makes humour out of hers as it's her insecurity and humour can be a defence mechanism.

It annoys me when anyone goes 'don't look at my spots'......i wasn't, until you mentioned them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really love Jess but her content has changed so much in the past few weeks - maybe since Rosie Ramsey shouted her out? The dancing and lip syncing are so cringe and she genuinely looks really poorly. As someone I’ve followed for a really long time it’s hard not to feel worried about her like I would if a friend started looking and behaving so differently. I hope she’s ok 😢

Reactions: 6
I really love Jess but her content has changed so much in the past few weeks - maybe since Rosie Ramsey shouted her out? The dancing and lip syncing are so cringe and she genuinely looks really poorly. As someone I’ve followed for a really long time it’s hard not to feel worried about her like I would if a friend started looking and behaving so differently. I hope she’s ok 😢
She’s lip synced and danced as long as I have watched her? Do you mean she’s doing it less or more?

Reactions: 4
She’s lip synced and danced as long as I have watched her? Do you mean she’s doing it less or more?
I think it seems more....and somehow more contrived and thought out, rather than funny and spontaneous? Like she’s trying really hard all of a sudden

I don't think she's changed at all, and find her genuinely a funny girl, love jess!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s really changed, I’ve watched her for years.
The whole planned acting and singing when she does her hauls is so cringe along with the singing in the car.
She has really gained the lbs since I’ve been following her and for a long time I was lulled into thinking the same way as her about how I dress and look and then I realised.. I’m not the one getting paid to be a size 26!! She is. I’ve now lost 90lbs.
i wonder if she wasnt being paid and supplied with all the clothes she has would she still be as happy to be the size she is?
she is clearly very unhealthy and I don’t care what anyone says.
Also she really could blot her face once in a while.

Some days it's more like a food account. All week we get Gooooousto dinners then on Sunday she showed all her Gran's cooking, their cheesecake and a close up of her eating Lidl brownies 🤢

She's really lacking in content. The ASOS hauls are so samey now but she never shops anywhere else 🤷‍♀️

Some days it's more like a food account. All week we get Gooooousto dinners then on Sunday she showed all her Gran's cooking, their cheesecake and a close up of her eating Lidl brownies 🤢

She's really lacking in content. The ASOS hauls are so samey now but she never shops anywhere else 🤷‍♀️
she doesn’t shop anywhere else because she’s getting the 💰💰💸💸

The whole planned acting and singing when she does her hauls is so cringe along with the singing in the car.
She has really gained the lbs since I’ve been following her and for a long time I was lulled into thinking the same way as her about how I dress and look and then I realised.. I’m not the one getting paid to be a size 26!! She is. I’ve now lost 90lbs.
i wonder if she wasnt being paid and supplied with all the clothes she has would she still be as happy to be the size she is?
Do you have access to her medical files? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Obesity is unhealthy, period.
Just because you don’t have ailments yet, doesn’t mean it won’t happen. You can’t see the visceral fat, but it still contributes towards killing you 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Soz but let’s not be all fat people are healthy, they’re not.. they’re just ticking time bombs.. Anywayyyy I don’t really care about Jess’s size or health, that’s her business at the end of the day. But let’s not deviate from facts.

The fact she can’t get ready for a night/day out in a rush without announcing she’s sweating speaks volumes.
But it’s her body at the end of the day I just hope the moneys worth it.

I've noticed she's quickly gone from a size 22 to a size 26. I get it, I'm a size 22/24 myself. But it is worrying. Her portions are massive and they eat out/take out a fair amount. I do love her positivity and general happy content.

I've noticed she's quickly gone from a size 22 to a size 26. I get it, I'm a size 22/24 myself. But it is worrying. Her portions are massive and they eat out/take out a fair amount. I do love her positivity and general happy content.
Yeah I agree they do seem to eat a lot. I was alarmed when she said they got their Gousto box for 4 people so they could have double portions 😳

• Haha
She hasn't washed her hair all week it's absolutely rank did anyone notice it in the car yesterday morning it was thick with grease, still scraped up in the same bun today. Doesn't look like she's washed her face either clogging it up every day with her b&m foundation and she wonders why her skin is like that?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.