Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she got lip fillers for about £300 and they did not look one bit different and she got really angry with everyone saying they didn't look any different and that she wanted to pay all that money to look the same?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Remember when she got lip fillers for about £300 and they did not look one bit different and she got really angry with everyone saying they didn't look any different and that she wanted to pay all that money to look the same?!
I don’t remember this but sounds hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes!! She was fuming!! 😂 Her top lip looked the exact same though...and her bottom lip, which is already fairly big, just looked slightly fuller so emphasized how thin her top lip was 🤷‍♀️

She doesn't handle criticism very well. Remember when someone told her that people were talking about her on GOMI? She was livid!! 🤣🤣

Yeah wonder
Yes!! She was fuming!! 😂 Her top lip looked the exact same though...and her bottom lip, which is already fairly big, just looked slightly fuller so emphasized how thin her top lip was 🤷‍♀️

She doesn't handle criticism very well. Remember when someone told her that people were talking about her on GOMI? She was livid!! 🤣🤣

Yeah wonder if she knows about her tattle but is just keeping a dignified silence.

Reactions: 2
Yeah wonder if she knows about her tattle but is just keeping a dignified silence.
I don't think she does, I'm sure she would've said if she did. To be honest, I hope she doesn't. I genuinely like her, it probably doesn't seem that way some days but I really do and I wouldn't want to cause her any upset.
The problem is none of my friends watch her... I can't moan to them about her so I witch on here 🙈 I just dislike her laziness, grubby ways and the fact she's become a bit of a sell out 🤣

Reactions: 6
Today's stories...again, the eyebrows. Maybe they wouldn't look as bad if she trimmed them.

I praise her for not giving a tit and just wearing what she wants, but health wise I worry about what the next year will hold for her.

Reactions: 1
Today's stories...again, the eyebrows. Maybe they wouldn't look as bad if she trimmed them.

I praise her for not giving a tit and just wearing what she wants, but health wise I worry about what the next year will hold for her.
You don’t worry about her, you just have an issue with fat people. Educate yourself and stop kidding on that you’re concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So being morbidly obese isn’t unhealthy?
Considering Jess is pretty open about all aspects of her life, I’d say her weight is causing her no health issues. If and when it does I’m sure she would be open enough to share it.
In the meantime I’d recommend you stop concerning yourself about the health of fat people, and just try respecting them.

Reactions: 14
You don’t worry about her, you just have an issue with fat people. Educate yourself and stop kidding on that you’re concerned.
Excuse me, how can I have an issue when I am the same size as jess and have recently had a cancer scare which turned out to be fatty liver due to my poor diet.
That is why I'm concerned, I am also a size 24 so why would I have an issue?
My profile pic isn't me its a joke about another Instagrammer.

So yeah, maybe think before you post. I certainly don't have an issue. If you must know, I have struggled with my weight since I was a teen, been bulimic and now have binge eating disorder which has resulted in gaining 8 stone in a few years. I am a size 24 and as said before I have health issues now. Not only that my joints are wearing and my weight has contributed according to the surgeon.

I, hand on heart, do not have an issue and yes I am genuinely concerned as I don't want anyone to have the scares I have had in 2019

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Excuse me, how can I have an issue when I am the same size as jess and have recently had a cancer scare which turned out to be fatty liver due to my poor diet.
That is why I'm concerned, I am also a size 24 so why would I have an issue?
My profile pic isn't me its a joke about another Instagrammer.

So yeah, maybe think before you post. I certainly don't have an issue. If you must know, I have struggled with my weight since I was a teen, been bulimic and now have binge eating disorder which has resulted in gaining 8 stone in a few years. I am a size 24 and as said before I have health issues now. Not only that my joints are wearing and my weight has contributed according to the surgeon.

I, hand on heart, do not have an issue and yes I am genuinely concerned as I don't want anyone to have the scares I have had in 2019
I am sorry to hear about your ill health, however your health issues are your own. Do not worry about other people’s weight when it isn’t a worry to them.
Eating disorders are partly the result of our fatphobic society. Striving for a body type that may not be achievable for all.
So rather than “worrying” about Jess, you should be praising her for showing beauty at every size.

Reactions: 10
I am sorry to hear about your ill health, however your health issues are your own. Do not worry about other people’s weight when it isn’t a worry to them.
Eating disorders are partly the result of our fatphobic society. Striving for a body type that may not be achievable for all.
So rather than “worrying” about Jess, you should be praising her for showing beauty at every size.
I agree. I don't think my first message came across right. I did say I praise her for not giving a tit about what people think. When I said this I meant wearing clothes she wants to, and just living the life she wants to. I'm sorry if my first comment caused offence, it honestly wasn't my intention.

I admit her style isn't what I would wear just because I'm more a jeans and tshirt, but if she is happy then that's all that maters.

I guess I am putting my own health scares and worries onto others, when really it's not my business. Thank you for letting me see that, as I do that in my real life too and end up worrying about everyone and wearing myself down.

Sorry again if my first comment caused you any offence, I definitely didn't mean to x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree. I don't think my first message came across right. I did say I praise her for not giving a tit about what people think. When I said this I meant wearing clothes she wants to, and just living the life she wants to. I'm sorry if my first comment caused offence, it honestly wasn't my intention.

I admit her style isn't what I would wear just because I'm more a jeans and tshirt, but if she is happy then that's all that maters.

I guess I am putting my own health scares and worries onto others, when really it's not my business. Thank you for letting me see that, as I do that in my real life too and end up worrying about everyone and wearing myself down.

Sorry again if my first comment caused you any offence, I definitely didn't mean to x
Thank you. I really appreciate this response. I do tend to get on my high horse when it comes to supporting fat people. xx

Reactions: 10
I understand. I follow many pluz size on my Instagram, Jess friend WhatLauraloves is brilliant too xx
I understand that your comments were made out of concern..... I too am a plus size 24/26 and have been overweight most of my adult life ... now in my mid-50's carrying the extra weight is catching up with me and I physically ache .. my legs.... my back..... I'm lethargic..... etc... fortunately apart from high BP my health isn't too bad...... but at 30, 40 and even 50 I had none of these symptoms and I whilst I know people have to live their lives and I really admire Jess for wearing what she wants and her confidence plus she is fun and pretty I also want to say that whilst nothing hurts now it could do later... not saying people should be skinny cos I've found even if I'm only a couple stone lighter I feel much better and things don't hurt as much...... it's just not as easy to carry the extra weight when you're older (I'm forever trying to reduce it ! but up and down like a you yo!) but like you say we shouldn't worry about others especially if they are happy as they are....... I hope this makes sense and doesn't offend it's not my intention .... 😞

I understand that your comments were made out of concern..... I too am a plus size 24/26 and have been overweight most of my adult life ... now in my mid-50's carrying the extra weight is catching up with me and I physically ache .. my legs.... my back..... I'm lethargic..... etc... fortunately apart from high BP my health isn't too bad...... but at 30, 40 and even 50 I had none of these symptoms and I whilst I know people have to live their lives and I really admire Jess for wearing what she wants and her confidence plus she is fun and pretty I also want to say that whilst nothing hurts now it could do later... not saying people should be skinny cos I've found even if I'm only a couple stone lighter I feel much better and things don't hurt as much...... it's just not as easy to carry the extra weight when you're older (I'm forever trying to reduce it ! but up and down like a you yo!) but like you say we shouldn't worry about others especially if they are happy as they are....... I hope this makes sense and doesn't offend it's not my intention .... 😞
Makes perfect sense ♥

Reactions: 1
What's with the showing the midriff? I never tuck anything in anymore for fear of the dreaded camel toe!! Do love Jess though. I'm same size as her and find her really inspiring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.