Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I have but she isn’t just a little over weight she is dangerously over weight.
Yeah but only jess can make those changes. I agree health wise she isn't in a good place. I really liked when she went to the gym and did her dancing etc

Reactions: 3
Irregardless of her weight, if she has oily skin she needs a suitable skin care routine and make up. Her pile it thick mentality isn’t great and just makes her look like she needs a good wash IMO!!!

She has oily skin.
I believe her skin would improve massively if she didn't wear as much makeup. Less is more sometimes
I've got very oily skin but I blot and powder throughout the day. I'd find it so uncomfortable to just leave it resting on my skin!

Reactions: 2
It really bugs me too, it looks uncomfortable. I have oily skin but I had to try different routines and products for what works for me, I don’t see why she doesn’t do that. And her make up is just going to make it so much worse. She could do with going to some counters for samples of Matte foundations 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s in a towel on her stories I think so I reckon she has showered 🤣

Reactions: 2
Guys she had a heavy one last night.. she’s allowed to look like tit after that!!
God.. haven’t you people heard of a hangover?!

Reactions: 18
I wish she would go and get a decent facial, maybe some dermaplaning.... I feel like it would do her skin the world good instead of slapping on inches of make up, at home chemical peels, trying to dermaplane her skin herself (not very well or hygienically) and not taking her make up off. I have oily skin myself and there is a lot that can be done to keep it pretty much under control so you don’t look like a shiny sweaty mess after a few hours

I still love Jess, soz
Me too, I've messaged her loads and she's always replied. She makes me laugh, her singing in the car is a tad silly sometimes but I just skip on by those clips. And I think she has a great relationship with her husband and family 😀

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.