Jessontheplussize #7 hairwashing schedule and send back for refund hauls, begging for freebies and sweating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, thanks to @Jammydodge for the most liked title!
Recap:
Jess claims to schedule her life around washing her hair, which we all know occurs only once a month, if she can be arsed.

She made a reel of her sporting a hideous dress akin to a 1980s SCS leather sofa in the shade 'pink salmon'.

She spent over £600 on an Asos haul and in true Jess style, sent it all back.

She ate her's, Milli's, her best mate Poppy's and Poppy's brother's body weight in chocolate, cakes and other shite.

She has more skincare products than the entire Boots distribution centre, not to mention their shops, to use on her greasy, pock-marked face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That lounge suit and bucket had are bloody awful. I honestly think shes got so big now shes at the uncomfortable/embarrassed stage so just acts the pure clown because she knows that shes got nothing left to offer. She used to joke around when she was smaller but not like this or to this level. I think shes making herself deliberately look stupid so she can be the funny big girl and pretend to the other BOPO fake friends and their sheep.

Reactions: 14
Great title 👏

I didn’t realise she’d done a new reel to Kevin & Perry 😂 oh gosh it’s so hard to watch but I can’t stop

Reactions: 7
Like I said before, Jess is just a caricature nowadays. I can’t take her seriously so I don’t get how any brands can even take her seriously. She gives off such a lazy disgusting dirty vibe. I definitely think she and poppy secretly hate each other, it just seems so false! The way poppy/Jess blow air up each other’s arses is so fake.

Reactions: 12
Too embarrassing for words ... why does she constantly make herself look a complete tit

Reactions: 4
I think she’s using her “humour” as a way to cover up her insecurity about herself
[/QUOTE]

100% this☝🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 8
bleeping mess.
bleeping hell, I hate it when she pulls that face. She thinks she’s funny but it’s a complete mask of her true feelings about herself. I don’t even follow her, I just spie on a daily basis 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell, I hate it when she pulls that face. She thinks she’s funny but it’s a complete mask of her true feelings about herself. I don’t even follow her, I just spie on a daily basis 🤣🤣
I don’t mean this to be at all nasty but I can’t stand the faces because it just reminds me how fat people have to be the comedians because society can’t see them as anything else. I know people will disagree even think il
Being Sensitive but I just hate it....

Reactions: 22
I don’t mean this to be at all nasty but I can’t stand the faces because it just reminds me how fat people have to be the comedians because society can’t see them as anything else. I know people will disagree even think il
I totally know what you mean. I have gained over 2 st over lockdown which puts me back in the 15 stone bracket. And I will always make jokes about me being fat all day, laugh at myself at work when deep down I’m depressed and sad to duck I’ve let myself go

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ, her hairs that greasy looking I thought she was going to say that she had just been in the bath! What an absolute pig of a woman! 🤢

Reactions: 7
Totally agree x

Reactions: 1
I bet it stinks. Imagine giving her a cuddle and being close to her head 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.