Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the room is small, put a small bed and make it a kid's room. Sorted.

Although for my city standards, it's a big house lol

Reactions: 6
Why do they sit on the foot stool when they’ve house viewings. Like can you not sit in the sofa and just tidy it when people knock at the door? Or am I missing something

Reactions: 9
Why do they sit on the foot stool when they’ve house viewings. Like can you not sit in the sofa and just tidy it when people knock at the door? Or am I missing something
I never understand why they don’t sit at the dining table while they’re waiting if they don’t want to mess up the sofa. Takes 2 seconds to push the chairs back in🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Or just mooch about, play with the dog etc? I think the whole foot stool thing is ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Also why are they doing the viewings?

Anyone got a thread title suggestion? I've been through 4 pages of the most liked posts and there is no title suggestion

Reactions: 1
I never understand why they don’t sit at the dining table while they’re waiting if they don’t want to mess up the sofa. Takes 2 seconds to push the chairs back in🤷🏻‍♀️
Gosh that sounds like terribly hard work for our Jess 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.