Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very quiet! She literally only comes on to flog tit now
Agreed, she literally makes no effort to engage unless it benefits her.

I'm sure she's having a lovely break, eating, drinking and watching the television ( no difference to her day to day life ) ...not sure that she's worked particularly hard to have earned one but I guess that's the instahun lifestyle for ya!

Reactions: 10
Tbh if this is what it’s gonna be like and she’ll always just post about flogging crap it’ll be pretty boring following her, especially when I’m already basically just following her to see the shitshow! She’s sold her soul to in the style🤷🏽‍♀️ Would be nice to see her collaborate with some other brands in 2022 but I doubt it. Can already imagine it now! Collekshuns coming out left right and centre. Cheap tit but so overpriced it’s just such a scam

Reactions: 3
Those pjs are rank. Cheap tit, which would only make bigger lasses sweat more!

I do like Jess, just wish she wouldn’t sell tit. She’s as bad as people who knock on your door and try to flog windows or utilities.

I genuinely couldn’t sell something I thought was wank, I’d have to get a different job. I care too much about lying to people just so I can make a few quid.

Reactions: 13
Those pjs are rank. Cheap tit, which would only make bigger lasses sweat more!

I do like Jess, just wish she wouldn’t sell tit. She’s as bad as people who knock on your door and try to flog windows or utilities.

I genuinely couldn’t sell something I thought was wank, I’d have to get a different job. I care too much about lying to people just so I can make a few quid.

Whatever ITS are paying her it's clearly enough to fund her current lifestyle of eating, drinking and mini breaks ... she's not bothered at all about the ethics or moral issues attached to flogging over priced tatt to an audience of vulnerable plus sized women...she's now a fully paid of member of the ' sell shite to fund my lazy life club ' along with Poppy Adams, Callie Thorpe, Eyebrows, and that awful Laura Ferry !

Reactions: 16
Whatever ITS are paying her it's clearly enough to fund her current lifestyle of eating, drinking and mini breaks ... she's not bothered at all about the ethics or moral issues attached to flogging over priced tatt to an audience of vulnerable plus sized women...she's now a fully paid of member of the ' sell shite to fund my lazy life club ' along with Poppy Adams, Callie Thorpe, Eyebrows, and that awful Laura Ferry !
I was thinking about what she might be earning now the other night .... ITS might've said we'll give you 10k (pretty cheap in terms of advertising really) for X amount of Collections then a small cut of every sale .... tbh, she was only part time previously when employed so even if she had that as her income for 6 months it probably wouldn't be much diff to what she was taking in anyway, hence why nothing has changed really. Add in all the #ads, swipe ups & other things, she's likely getting by pretty much same as before potentially

Reactions: 2
I was thinking about what she might be earning now the other night .... ITS might've said we'll give you 10k (pretty cheap in terms of advertising really) for X amount of Collections then a small cut of every sale .... tbh, she was only part time previously when employed so even if she had that as her income for 6 months it probably wouldn't be much diff to what she was taking in anyway, hence why nothing has changed really. Add in all the #ads, swipe ups & other things, she's likely getting by pretty much same as before potentially
Oh I definitely don’t think it’s as low as 10K, she has over 100k followers who are quite impressionable and tend to fawn over her and would buy anything she puts out. I’d imagine they’ve probably given her way more than just 10K more like 50K or more. She probably earns a commission from every collection, if they make £50,000 from a clothing release which is quite easily done seeing as they’re SO overpriced, they obviously take most the sum but she probably takes a commission of around 25% of it. She’s already taken out quite a few crappy collections. She’s easily warmly 50k already from this EASILY

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh I definitely don’t think it’s as low as 10K, she has over 100k followers who are quite impressionable and tend to fawn over her and would buy anything she puts out. I’d imagine they’ve probably given her way more than just 10K more like 50K or more. She probably earns a commission from every collection, if they make £50,000 from a clothing release which is quite easily done seeing as they’re SO overpriced, they obviously take most the sum but she probably takes a commission of around 25% of it. She’s already taken out quite a few crappy collections. She’s easily warmly 50k already from this EASILY
Really, do you think? I only grasped 10k out the air as have absolutely NO IDEA lol but if they/she does get more then it stands to reason why she quit her job ..... the only thing is ..... I highly doubt it's sustainable but then how many times does she change her employment anyhoo 🤷

Reactions: 8
Would explain why the only effort she puts in now is as a glorified sales person for ITS.. she doesn't even bother to come on and say hello daily now like she used too. I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before her popularity goes into decline especially when people start to cotton onto fact she only appears now to sell something.

I wonder how her position with ITS will be affected once Alison Hammond starts releasing collections regularly?

Reactions: 4
Really, do you think? I only grasped 10k out the air as have absolutely NO IDEA lol but if they/she does get more then it stands to reason why she quit her job ..... the only thing is ..... I highly doubt it's sustainable but then how many times does she change her employment anyhoo 🤷
I work in marketing and so i roughly know how much it costs just based on what I’ve seen other big time influencers earn from collaborating with clothing brands like this. I have a few smaller influencer friends who have earned up to 20k just from taking out a collection with their name on it!!! It’s actually ridiculous how much they can earn because their input is so little but because it’s “theirs”and has their name on it they earn a commission. Jess has way more followers than the people I’ve known so I can imagine she’s already earned 50K from this if not not, especially as she earns a commission from every sale item too! As someone above said, this is why she’s completely given up on even coming on and actually talking to us everyday. She’s made her money and will probably make a whole lot more next year with spring/summer collections. She’s got it all sorted! She’s definitely sold her soul

Reactions: 8
I work in marketing and so i roughly know how much it costs just based on what I’ve seen other big time influencers earn from collaborating with clothing brands like this. I have a few smaller influencer friends who have earned up to 20k just from taking out a collection with their name on it!!! It’s actually ridiculous how much they can earn because their input is so little but because it’s “theirs”and has their name on it they earn a commission. Jess has way more followers than the people I’ve known so I can imagine she’s already earned 50K from this if not not, especially as she earns a commission from every sale item too! As someone above said, this is why she’s completely given up on even coming on and actually talking to us everyday. She’s made her money and will probably make a whole lot more next year with spring/summer collections. She’s got it all sorted! She’s definitely sold her soul
Well you’d think she’d treat herself to a new sofa if she made that much. It’s rotten 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Personally I don't believe she's earning that kind of money, yes she's doing a lot better than working part time in a bank but in excess of 50k ? Noo!
It’s not something she earns overnight, but the pennies add up. She gets commission from every sale they make with her name on it! In the style have 3 million followers, those people all follow them for their clothing. Obviously a large portion of those followers are plus size women. Jess is earning £££ every time someone buys her collection, every time they release a new one etc! She’s probably not earning that much straight away, but all the commission she gets from the sales will be much higher than you think

Reactions: 3
No I don’t think so either. That’s insane money and triple what i earn for doing my job 37.5 hrs a week.

Reactions: 2
It’s not something she earns overnight, but the pennies add up. She gets commission from every sale they make with her name on it! In the style have 3 million followers, those people all follow them for their clothing. Obviously a large portion of those followers are plus size women. Jess is earning £££ every time someone buys her collection, every time they release a new one etc! She’s probably not earning that much straight away, but all the commission she gets from the sales will be much higher than you think
Not much commission to be earned on items selling for a fiver! Her collection barely stays at full price for a week or so..I'm sure she's earning money but I find it unlikely its in the 50k area, she will also be clobbered for tax and NI on those kind of earnings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.