Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really pisses me off when people don't stir there ragu/corned beef slop into the pasta. You wanna evenly coat that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
TWO JARS OF SAUCE? I do one jar of sauce for 4 portions! Why do they need TWO jars of sauce for two of them???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So they have gone away for a break and Millie is already doing what he does at home, being on the PlayStation.
I never understood why she botters going anywhere, they never do anything different then what they do at home

Reactions: 15
Apparently the pyjamas are selling fast..... just been on website and all sizes are still available. It's almost like they lie 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I understand completely going away to a holiday home and not doing much, just enjoying the change of scenery and enjoying each other’s company. My family did it a couple of times during Covid and it was great. Play games, eat nice food and watch some films. To go and sit on the Playstation for a week and eat corned beef seems pointless.

She really didn’t explain the pricing very well. They would be £42 full price (supposedly) so with 50% off they’re £21. They’re only for Black Friday so won’t be sold at “full price”. Just proves that they’re cheap crap with a massive mark up.
Is that even legal?

Reactions: 5
Is that even legal?
I was wondering this. I thought an item had to be at full price for like 20 days or something before being sold at a discount to prove it. I’m not very good with wording but there is things out there to help consumers.
Probably found some sort of loop hole

Reactions: 6
I was wondering this. I thought an item had to be at full price for like 20 days or something before being sold at a discount to prove it. I’m not very good with wording but there is things out there to help consumers.
Probably found some sort of loop hole
It might go against trading standards.

Reactions: 3
It might go against trading standards.
Could it be because they are flogging it as Black Friday ? Whatever it is, its absolutely shocking the amount of cheap clothes this company is churning out. The fact that her current collection is already on sale after just a few weeks. Why would anyone pay full price for anything when it's only a matter of days before it's on sale for much much less !

Also another mini break - makes me laugh that she feels she needs a break when her day to day she does absolutely nothing! Milli I can understand needing a holiday as he actually works but what does Jess actually do apart from go out for food and open a few parcels of freebies. Laughable!

I wonder if we will be subjected to some #ad whilst she's away! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Could it be because they are flogging it as Black Friday ? Whatever it is, its absolutely shocking the amount of cheap clothes this company is churning out. The fact that her current collection is already on sale after just a few weeks. Why would anyone pay full price for anything when it's only a matter of days before it's on sale for much much less !

Also another mini break - makes me laugh that she feels she needs a break when her day to day she does absolutely nothing! Milli I can understand needing a holiday as he actually works but what does Jess actually do apart from go out for food and open a few parcels of freebies. Laughable!

I wonder if we will be subjected to some #ad whilst she's away! 🙄
Yes, I'd say a readily ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm a bit late but if those pjs are a size 26 on her she needs at least a 30 in them to be comfy. I always "size up" with pjs and if they are sold separately I go up 2 sizes on the tops so they are comfier. They just fasten. I honestly don't believe she'd be slightly comfy in those with the buttoned tops. Hideous

Reactions: 10
All of these influencers are all turning into each other now aren’t they?
let’s flog some tit and tat and post as many stories as possible then when that runs dry leave it a few days Until the next money making scheme comes in.
Maybe they’ve all realised non of them are actually that interesting anymore
Or maybe they’ve realised the sheep are too stupid to realise so they’ve all decided to do the bare minimum.

make it stop!

Reactions: 9
I don't blame her for making money, I'm sure we've all done jobs where we'd rather not be working for the people we're working for and I imagine for someone who doesn't do Instagram full time an ITS collab seems really exciting, but bleeping hell, it's just cheap tit isn't it?

They're doing nothing that Primark and Boohoo don't have covered for half the price. I feel like they're actually taking advantage of plus size women - I don't know how easy it is tk get fashionable clothes in a size 28 or whatever, but it's like, well we're one of a few companies who make clothes in this size range so you can pay £40 for something worth £3 wholesale because duck you.

I don't blame her for making money, I'm sure we've all done jobs where we'd rather not be working for the people we're working for and I imagine for someone who doesn't do Instagram full time an ITS collab seems really exciting, but bleeping hell, it's just cheap tit isn't it?

They're doing nothing that Primark and Boohoo don't have covered for half the price. I feel like they're actually taking advantage of plus size women - I don't know how easy it is tk get fashionable clothes in a size 28 or whatever, but it's like, well we're one of a few companies who make clothes in this size range so you can pay £40 for something worth £3 wholesale because duck you.
Genuinely feel like these pjs are worth like £5/8 they look that thin and cheap. They do not look fancy as she tries to say, she’s only saying that to trick people into buying. Is she now a salesperson? Because that’s what it feels like, every other day she’s trying to flog ITS shite and it’s like it’s becoming the only thing she ever does……

Reactions: 12

Tbh at this point I think if that’s all she’s on Instagram for then piss off! of course if you are ‘insta celeb hun’ with no job then the dosh has got to come from somewhere but it seems that’s what it’s all about now, especially with her. she buggers off for a bit then comes back with flog it flog it flog it swipe up swipe up.

I agree about the clothes, I think it’s shocking she is advertising utter cheap tit that someone will think is amazing and they’ve got such a bargin but in reality is just pure rubbish. I feel sorry for the people that get swept up in it, especially when they buy her collekshun at full price when it’s worth about a fiver each.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.