Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just bitter about lie ins haha. I’m up at 6 for work and even today today’s my day off I still woke up at 7:15.

Reactions: 2
Her ' collection ' reduced but no fear she's having very important secret meeting in Manchester today...can't tell us yet...I can't contain myself 🤪.
She's not mentioned it's reduced in price?
( Everytime she speaks of her " collection " does anyone else think of House of Elliott?? Showing my age but a great programme!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her ' collection ' reduced but no fear she's having very important secret meeting in Manchester today...can't tell us yet...I can't contain myself 🤪.
( Everytime she speaks of her " collection " does anyone else think of House of Elliott?? Showing my age but a great programme!
I've no doubt her not secret meeting in Manchester is with ITS for another collection.

Her whole ' we are working on a restock" is laughable when all the collection is now being sold at a reduced price - no doubt to get rid of it all - so why would they be restocking? I'm getting the sense that ITS have a script they work off with regards to flogging these collections and she is being told what to say ?

Reactions: 8
Is there not rules about selling things for a certain price then within a week (once the hype has calmed down) reduce them to normal prices?

I know end of line stuff gets reduced but after 1 week???

Reactions: 5
I can't believe how much she's changed in just a few days. Talking about 'we are trying to restock' 'my collection' and all that. Anyone would think she's vivienne Westwood or CEO of ITS. She's no longer down to earth and has nothing to offer. I followed her because of hauls and if something was flattering on her then I'd buy it as it'd be flattering universally. I can't think of anything in the last year that she has influenced me to buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to love that show

Reactions: 1
Been home all day and can’t even make a meal from the box they have delivered. Un bleeping believable.
Exactly this. I find Gousto so easy - even after a hard day, it’s all there, ready to be added, very minimal prep really and no waste. You just follow the instructions. It’s not like she’s having to think up what to make, a shopping list, go to the shop, weigh out the ingredients. She’s the laziest person I’ve seen

Reactions: 6
Exactly this. I find Gousto so easy - even after a hard day, it’s all there, ready to be added, very minimal prep really and no waste. You just follow the instructions. It’s not like she’s having to think up what to make, a shopping list, go to the shop, weigh out the ingredients. She’s the laziest person I’ve seen
They are both so lazy & greedy. I think this last week has really shown that.

I don’t get how she always seems to be catching up on chores, her house isn’t huge, there is only 2 of them & now she doesn’t work (sorry but I struggle to see Instagram as a job) Bone idle!

also someone said it further up the thread but does that dog every get walked? If she’s in her pit till midday when does poor Darcy get a bathroom break? 😬

Reactions: 10
They are both so lazy & greedy. I think this last week has really shown that.

I don’t get how she always seems to be catching up on chores, her house isn’t huge, there is only 2 of them & now she doesn’t work (sorry but I struggle to see Instagram as a job) Bone idle!

also someone said it further up the thread but does that dog every get walked? If she’s in her pit till midday when does poor Darcy get a bathroom break? 😬
Millie probably walks her. He must be getting annoyed at her, he's working and she's just pissing about all day.

Reactions: 6
We all know that ITS is cheap imports from
China. Well I went on Shein last night for a pair of
Sunglasses I really like…my friend has them.
When ordering ……it informs you that your order will be delayed to a later date than normal, as.there is delays on flights and ships. . Something to do with logistics. I wonder if Grubby Jess will let us in on this as her collection still hasn’t had a re-stock?! After a quick google. This was on the 9th June 2021.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Shes bringing more clothes out isn't she.
That was probably "half" of the collection or something. Sell off the crap for less then bring more out 🙄

Reactions: 3
Millie probably walks her. He must be getting annoyed at her, he's working and she's just pissing about all day.
I actually feel sorry for that dog! I legit FEAR that one day Jess is gonna get so fat she’ll sit on it accidentally and not notice and it’ll get sucked into her cheeks and never be seen again

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually feel sorry for that dog! I legit FEAR that one day Jess is gonna get so fat she’ll sit on it accidentally and not notice and it’ll get sucked into her cheeks and never be seen again
I shouldn't laugh, but I had to laugh at "it'll get sucked into her cheeks and never be seen again."

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes bringing more clothes out isn't she.
That was probably "half" of the collection or something. Sell off the crap for less then bring more out 🙄
I noticed in one of the photos behind the scenes before the collection was announced, she had the wrap skirt on with a Red Cross over wrap top. I liked the outfit together so looked for it but no top existed so I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a second drop coming imminently

Reactions: 3
I noticed in one of the photos behind the scenes before the collection was announced, she had the wrap skirt on with a Red Cross over wrap top. I liked the outfit together so looked for it but no top existed so I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a second drop coming imminently
She deleted that post almost immediately I thought ?

WE are working on it...WE!! the buying, logistics and operations teams must be fuming watching her stories as I'm sure THEY are working on it. you know, as their jobs?

Reactions: 5
Plus size collection starting at a size 14? 🤦‍♀️

How pissed off would you be if you bought the jumpsuit made for giants, paid to get it altered and now ITS are doing it in a petite!

And why the duck did she need to drive to Manchester for a meeting? Surely they could’ve had a Zoom call?

Everything about her is pissing me off lately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.