Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining she’s not sleeping well, maybe it’s because your not doing as much through the day. Set yourself a routine ffs! So lazy.

Reactions: 7
There are no age limits on looking amazing… mid 40’s doesn’t mean you have to look like this. She looks the age she is but with sweaty hair, greasy skin and a piss poor diet.. don’t equate that to looking ‘mid 40’s’
I’m that age and I look like Cindy bleeping Crawford compared to Jess.

That eyebrow hair thing made me want to be sick, quite frankly

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Obviously the eyebrow hair isn’t the worst thing Jess has posted but JC does she realize she doesn’t have to show everything???

Reactions: 5
Obviously the eyebrow hair isn’t the worst thing Jess has posted but JC does she realize she doesn’t have to show everything???
I think it just highlights how little she has going on !

You would think, new job she would be full of excitement and enthusiasm with lots of idea for content but she's barely getting out of bed before mid morning and her content has been dire and that's when she bothers to make the effort to show up !

All most peculiar considering this is now her job !!

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion,
Picking her eyes and creaming her thighs,how long til her influencer career dies?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.